Published on February 6, 2009 by G. Wong

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size - but good quality
The most frustrating thing about buying online is when the size information is so inaccurate. I wear a size 9 1/2 to 10, and ordered the size 11 because I wanted them to be plenty comfortable - but it's too tight. I was going to go for a 12 but now they're sold out of the larger sizes. What a hassle for nothing.
Published on December 18, 2012 by C. Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't say enough about them! The Best Slippers I have ever owned!, February 6, 2009
This review is from: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Koosh Spa Scuff (Apparel)
I recently went to Macy's to look for a pair of slippers and was very disappointed in what I found mostly because of the asking prices for some designer label brands. I looked to Amazon and found the Slippers Intl line would you believe they are NOT made in China. The design & quality looked good on screen and when I received them I was not disappointed. I could tell the material quality and workmanship was top notch! No flaws here. I had initially ordered my exact shoe size 11 but it turned out to be a little too short in the back when I wore socks, (my bad) so here's a tip: consider if you will wear with or without socks most that if you are considering them? Otherwise, I loved the fit and comfort of the memory foam and the bottom rubber soles were thicker than what I usually find in most chain or dept. stores. When it comes to slippers I usually wear them inside and outdoors around the house, not only are they comfortable but practical and stylish enough to wear away from home. Once I exchanged them for the next size I was in Heaven! AHHHHH!
I also bought two other styles from the same company for my family and they also love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good slippers, February 28, 2009
These slippers are comfortable when standing because they have a decent amount of padding in the sole. The bottom (outside) of soles are more durable than regular slippers and they feel as if they were made for walking outdoors.

The only problem for me is they are a bit tight with socks which doesn't help much for circulation, warmth or comfort when sitting. I would have bought the next larger size if it was available. I will keep these slippers, but I'm doing my best to stretch them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and comfortable shoes, November 9, 2009
I am writing this review, because I was initially not very happy with these shoes and had almost sent them back. Actually, the only reason that I hadn't send them back, was that I had cut off the tags in my initial enthusiasm that I felt when they arrived before testing whether they actually fit. Unfortunately, my first feeling was, that they did not and I have read several reviews here also claiming that their shoes were too small. However, as I couldn't sent them back, since they where not in original condition anymore, I gave them a chance and wore them for one day. After a while they did not feel too tight anymore and meanwhile I have really come to love them. They have obviously streched out somewhat and are very comfortable now. I am also very happy with the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice slippies!!, January 6, 2013
Received the product right on time, and when I opened the box and tried them on I found the other reviewers exactly right! These guys are NOT sized conventionally. I read the reports that ordering your shoe size would result in a slipper that was way too small. So I ordered a size larger. And they were STILL nearly too small! Be sure to go a size up or maybe two when ordering, if you like your slippers a little loose.

Otherwise, the slippers are quite nice, well made and warm. Just what I wanted. But remember to order UP!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One size larger for pure comfort and fit, April 5, 2012
I followed other reviewers' suggestions and ordered my husband's scuff slippers one size larger (with fingers crossed). Sure enough, they fit him perfectly - normally he's a 10 - 10 1/2 and I ordered him an 11. He loves them and finds their plush cushion very comfortable and the fit is great. These slippers are a good quality and the soles make them more useable for one who might need to hop outside quickly for the newspaper or to let the dog out and in. My husband is delighted and, thus, I am also!! I'm glad to have chosen these, so I highly recommend them. . . just beware of the sizing!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size - but good quality, December 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Slipper review, November 3, 2009
Good quality,as are all Tamarac products. Sizing may be 1/2 size too small. I say maybe because I most often where a pair of thin cotton socks. I like to keep insides as sweat free as possible.
Well worth the money. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small., December 10, 2013
I wear a size 13 even though my feet measure 11.5 inches. NOTE: With this slipper, there is a little ridge on the back heel part which your foot will rest on when place on the feet. This is very annoying and uncomfortable. So order a size larger than what you normally wear. I ordered a 14 and feels much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slipper for the price., September 17, 2014
I bought these for my husband a long time ago and forgot to review. He wore them every day last winter. The are comfortable but pretty rugged. The rubber sole lets him even run outside to get the mail. He says they are comfortable and he's hard to please. Get the next larger size than you normally wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy...cozy, February 3, 2013
This is a nice product. Well made..comfortable and good looking. However, get a larger size. If you are a nine...get a ten or eleven. I took advice from others and it was good advice.

Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Koosh Spa Scuff
Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Koosh Spa Scuff by Tamarac by Slippers International
$39.99 $29.35 - $45.98