4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased
Overall pleased with these slippers, I suggest getting a 1/2 or full size larger than shoe size. Fit fine with no socks, but a little tight with athletic socks on. Probably will stretch out with wear. Sole not quite as heavy as the ones from Maine but acceptable as a short walk outdoor slipper.
Published on February 2, 2009 by B. Lyman

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother
Poorly made in China. The ties on the tongue are apparently only a decorative fashion accessory because when I tried to adjust the fit with either of them, the leather broke; and not in just one place but about every 2-3 inches. I ended up having to re-tunnel some boot laces through the slippers.

Soles wear very quickly. For about $10 dollars more look at...
Published on January 9, 2011 by William J. Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, February 2, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, January 9, 2011

Soles wear very quickly. For about $10 dollars more look at other alternatives from LL Bean or Lands End also available at Amazon.

I'm looking online at some Native American websites. Some of those are much more expensive and are fancier, but there are some slippers that are competitively priced with these and those at LL Bean and LandsEnd, very well made in the traditional way, but also combined with Vibram soles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and a great value!, January 12, 2009
Pros:
Inexpensive! They appear surprisingly well built, and draw many compliments.
Lots of comfy fuzzyness on the inside. Keeps your feet nice and warm.
Easy to get into even if your food has a high arch.
I love the tall rubber base - my feet stay dry even in small puddles and somewhat slushy sidewalks.

Cons:
They run small! I'm normally a 10 to a 10 1/2 with a narrow foot and I got the 11M, but they're still on the tight side. Especially around the toes!
The heel could use a little more support. I can still feel a slight pound on my heel if I walk hard on a tile floor, kind of like briskly walking barefoot on hardwood.

Overall, I definitely recommend these if you dig the style. Can't beat the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality - yes. Sizing - No., January 30, 2010
The quality appeared good and I like the idea of the full rubber bottom. But the sizing is small. I ordered a pair in the same size as my shoe size and ended up returning them because they were way too tight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but lacking durability, January 10, 2011
Big Jimmy (Twin Cities, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased these in December 2009 and just over a year later (it's January 2011) the leather by my right big toe has completely worn out - my toe does not press against that spot but I presume the leather is weak as there is now a 1-inch diameter hole there. Additionally, the laces are very poor quality as the laces on both slippers broke within the first six months of use. They don't stay tied very well and the laces broke when tying them. I give the slippers high marks for comfort and traction (the soles have treated me well) but the just don't have the durability of others I've had in the past (namely my Eddie Bauer slippers that lasted almost 5 years with everyday use but cost almost $50).

3.0 out of 5 stars Michaels slippers, January 28, 2010
Michael A. Martin "too big" (Ridgecrest, California United States) - See all my reviews
The reviews said to order one size larger if you will wear socks. I did; they are too big. I did find I could tighten them some and that made them livable.
Michael M

1.0 out of 5 stars UNDERSIZE EXTREME!, February 1, 2011
I usually wear a 10.5 size.

I ordered these in a 12 to be safe.

They are still way too tight around the middle foot.

The length is fine.

What were they thinking when they created this moc - not?

Don't buy this slipper unless your foot size is a quadruple extra narrow.

4.0 out of 5 stars They do run a tad small. Overall I'm satisfied, March 7, 2010
Edward J. Mount "The Dude" (Runnemede, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
They do run a tad small, I would recommend one half to a full size larger than you wear. Overall I'm satisfied,they are comfortable and they seem to be holding up well and I am tough on slippers, so far so good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tamarac true to it's namesake., January 14, 2011
Tamarac by Slippers International 7161 Men's Camper Moccasin,Tan,11 M US

True to it's namesake, the Tamarac tree, this product shed the stitches holding it together, in less than a month. Like any foreign made product, this one costs about 3 times as much as the ones at Walmart or Kmart. It also lasted about 3 times less than an item purchased at those stores. Stores I do not frequent due to poor quality of workmanship, with regard to their products. These slippers are absolute garbage. Don't waste your money, plus shipping, on them. Go buy 3 pairs of cheap ones and you'll have the same thing for at least 2 years. I should have purchased a pair of "Hush Puppies" instead. Even at $60., they would at least still be together.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, January 8, 2012
M. Spillane "Auntie" (Salem, NH United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these moccasin slippers for my husband who found them to be quite comfortable. However, within the first day of wearing them, both cowhide(?)shoelaces snapped. The shoelaces are poor quality. I'll be taking the slippers to a cobbler to have new cowhide laces threaded into the slippers - - an added cost on my part. Although a nice-looking, comfortable slipper, get ready to put some money into buying better cowhide laces.

Tamarac by Slippers International 7161 Men's Camper Moccasin,Rootbeer,11 M US