5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slipper!
I purchased these slippers after a lot of research and some trial and error with other brands. I am happy to report that my perseverence paid off, these are a well made, comfortable and nice looking pair of slippers. Price-wise they beat all competitors without any noticable compromise in quality.
Published on February 25, 2008 by janman

3.0 out of 5 stars A fitting problem
I wear size 11 D shoes. On the advice of another post, I ordered 11 EEE and they were still too small. Then I ordered 12 EEE and they fit, but were initially a bit snug in the toe area.
Published on June 4, 2008 by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slipper!, February 25, 2008
janman (Long Island,NY) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, December 30, 2006
Matt Danford (ASHEVILLE, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Suede Moccasin Slipper (Shoes)
I can't believe the bargain I got with these slippers. I ordered one pair and as soon as I put them on I came back and ordered the last two pairs they had in my size. It is so difficult to find quality slippers with a wide width but these are PERFECTION. Well made, comfortable, nice looking, I would even wear them to run to the store (gosh does that sound like some grandfatherly thing or what). They are sharp looking and comfortable. What more can you ask?

UPDATE: I think these are the best type of slipper available but am disappointed to report they seem to be shrinking in size. Just received a new pair and I ordered a bit larger is size and they barely fit. Am hoping they stretch

3.0 out of 5 stars A fitting problem, June 4, 2008

2.0 out of 5 stars too narrow, March 18, 2007
Get EE if you get these. The D is very narrow and thefore uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves them and wears them a lot, January 22, 2013
Seven Sisters (Western Deserts) - See all my reviews
My husband is a size 14, so I have to order for him. These fit great. Sizing is accurate. Very comfortable. He wears them a lot.

2.0 out of 5 stars fall apart, January 31, 2010
Mar (Michigan) - See all my reviews
We have purchased these slippers for several years and were always happy with them until this year. They changed the cording that weaves the front of the slipper together. Both of the new pairs we bought fell apart after a couple of weeks of use. The suede was cut too small to handle the larger laces.

2.0 out of 5 stars Split Seams - Unhappy Hubby, January 15, 2011
I have bought these slippers in Navy for a few years, but this last pair has split at the seam near the toe area. My husband had probably only worn them for three weeks...can't return them now. He can still get a little wear out of them, but he is very disappointed. Not sure where to find a suitable match in Navy without paying alot more, but most likely will not buy these again for fear of the same thing happening again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh so soft, November 3, 2007
I ordered cinnamon, they emailed me saying I'd ordered rust. Pictures are identical for the two, so I didn't think much of it. Just got them today.. waay more red than I would have liked.
Besides that, they are incredibly soft and cozy. I will definitely be wearing them to school during the winter when its not going to rain. Not sure how long they'll last for outdoor use, but they seem pretty sturdy as moccasins go. The laces feel very flimsy, but they're mostly for show anyways. I'm going to upload pics so future buyers can differentiate the two styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moccasins for men, June 12, 2010
These moccasin's are very nice, fit true to size... If you wear a wide width, they are a true wide. A well built moccasin and very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced the same slippers, April 4, 2008
I was replacing the same slippers which lasted for about 10 years. They are warm, comfortable, and long-lasting (obviously ;-)

Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Suede Moccasin Slipper