Published on February 1, 2011 by Mi Young Hong

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers Run Small
Published on January 10, 2011 by L. Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippers Run Small, January 10, 2011
This review is from: Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Molly Slipper (Apparel)
I ordered these slippers for myself in a size 10. They did not fit and were way too short for comfort. Rather than pay $5 to return them, I sent them on to my daughter who wears a 9. She loves them and says they fit perfectly. I ordered these slippers in December when the price was $17. No longer available at that price. Might have considered ordering a size 11 for me. If you order, I recommend ordering the next size up from what you normally wear, especially since this style has a back (unlike a scuff that would be more forgiving with sizing).

4.0 out of 5 stars very satified with the product except for the sizing confusion, February 1, 2011
Overall, I am very satified with the slippers. They are warm and very cut, comfortable, and reasonably-priced. I wear them anywhere to run errands around the house or evern go to work. However,while there was no sizing information on-line, go up a half size if you usually wear a half size. I usually wear 6.5 and ordered a 6 thinking these would be like UGG brand which runs half a size larger. However, 6 was too small and tight, I had to return the 6 and purchase a 7, which fitted just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, January 8, 2011
These slippers are really cute. The fur lining is soft and warm. The sole of the slipper is also harder than it appears in the picture which is good because it won't wear out quickly. I read on another site that the slippers run small so I ordered a size up. I'm usually a size 8 and ordered size 9. They fit perfectly when I got them, but stretched quite a bit after several days. I advise ordering your true size and letting them break in. Overall, the quality of these slippers are great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice...Except for the Fit, November 10, 2011
R. Young (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
First of all, I had ordered a different brand of slipper, but, after ordering, I got a notice that Amazon couldn't get them from the company for whatever reason. These Tamaracs were my second choice.

I read the other reviews and was on the fence over which size to get. Some reviews said get the next size larger while others said get your regular size because the slippers will stretch out. Rather than have slippers that eventually fell off my feet, I ordered my size.

They were, of course, too tight. And, oddly enough, the left slipper was shorter than the right. The reason it's odd is that I know for a fact that my left foot is slightly smaller than my right, so these slippers were really off the mark.

However, needing slippers right then, I didn't want to send them back and wait for more of the same, so I put shoe stretchers in them for a couple days. The width was much better after than, and there was some small amount of stretching in the length of the left one. After over a week, they're wearable but not the most comfortable I've ever had.

They seem to be sturdy enough, allow me to go outside without acorns and stones hurting the soles of my feet (I live in the woods), and I like the way they look. But when I pay over $30 for a pair of slippers, I expect them to FIT!

It's carelessness on the part of the company to not make sure the sizing is correct and, certainly, that both the left and right slippers in a pair are the same length. These inconsistencies seem to have become standard for what we can buy in America. Even if these were made outside the US, it's the company's responsibility to be sure the workmanship is of good quality. That's not happening; the almighty dollar is the goal, not products to be proud of or customer satisfaction. Such a shame!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Tamaracs!, October 22, 2012
Despite being sold as and even packaged as Tamaracs these are actually Blitz, a cheaper brand. I'm keeping them because it seems like too much of a hassle to send them back, but what a scam! You can find Blitz slippers on other sites for quite a bit cheaper, don't waste your money here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm shoes, March 29, 2011
I am a size US 10 . Before buying I read the reviews for this shoe and decided to purchase in the size eleven as recommended as the shoe was a small fit. Glad I did the shoe fits perfectly.
Thank you Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars size runs small, January 17, 2011
M. Kutlowski (Maynard, Ma United States) - See all my reviews
Loss of one star due to size. I am a size 7 to 7 1/2 and ordered a size 8 and they are small. I can still wear them, but they would be more comfortable a size up. Otherwise, great slippers, well made, very warm (which is what I wanted) and color was true to the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of slippers, June 8, 2012
These are the best moccasin slippers. They are so comfortable and well made, the way slippers should be. It may be a while before I need to order another pair though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blitz brand name. Shoe fell apart in about a month., February 6, 2013
I bought these as a Christmas present for my girlfriend. This shoe is being sold as Tamarac by Amazon. It came as Blitz. The slipper was worn inside only. The weaving came undone already. Ridiculous. Would not recommend. Amazon should fix the listing.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT Tamarac!, January 5, 2013
I purchased these slippers, which I was very excited to receive; however was very disappointed when they were too large. The site recommended ordering up if you wore a half size, so I did, but they were MUCH too large. I figured I would exchange them, but when I called the seller, they told me to ship them back at my cost, and they would exchange them with no additional shipping charge for the new ones. Postal service charges nearly $9 to send them back, after the nearly $5 I already paid for the original shipment, I am paying $14 to ship a pair of $30 slippers. Big rip - off in my opinion. Seller gets the better deal here. They sell an off brand slipper as Tamarac, then hit their customers with return shipping. Unhappy about slippers I was SO excited about originally!

Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Molly Slipper
Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Molly Slipper by Tamarac by Slippers International
$39.95 $27.41 - $70.69