5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality.
The workmanship and materials are excellent and the slippers are very comfortable. They run a little large though; normally half-sizes order the next size up, but if you will be wearing these without socks you might want to order the next lower size.
Published on January 26, 2009 by L. Bezilla

3.0 out of 5 stars moccasins
Tied lacing keeps coming undone; they are sized generously - had to return for smaller size. They are noisy on hard wood floors! They are soft and comfortable according to my husband
Published on November 10, 2012 by charm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., January 26, 2009
L. Bezilla (Columbia, MD United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice slipper!, October 9, 2011
This is a very nice slipper. This was a gift for my Dad. He wears a 7 1/2 but no half sizes were available. After reading other reviews, I ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly. He said they are very comfortable and he likes being able to wear them outdoors without slipping. Great buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, September 23, 2009
These slippers are comfortable, well made and durable. I got them several months ago and they are holding up very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars run large, November 7, 2012
I am of two minds on these slippers. I would give them 5 stars for quality of product, unquestioningly well-made and comfortable. I will use them for years. However, I had to give them 4 stars because they run large on size. I should have listened to a previous reviewer who said they run a half size large. They do, so they are a tad loose in the heel. sometimes you just have to listen to the reviewers...

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, sturdy shoe, January 30, 2012
Bought as a gift to replace a very expensive pair of slippers. The leather is soft but you do not have the fear of easily tearing it. Slightly padded insole makes them super comfy. The sole makes the slipper wearable anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe!, August 20, 2013
I tried several pair of moccasins before settling on these. The quality is very good, and the fit is perfect! So many of the shoes I ordered were either too small, too large or too narrow. My foot isn't normally difficult to fit, and the Tamarac moc's were perfect. As soon as I put them on I was sold. You will not go wrong with these shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good product, August 10, 2013
The slippers look a little different than they do online, but not to the point of bothering me. Several reviewers had mentioned that they run large and to order a half-size smaller. I think I could have used a full-size smaller. With the extra room and the somewhat soft - almost pillowy - cushion in the sole they can feel a little sloppy at times. Haven't worn them with socks, which might make a difference. Otherwise, good product, well-made, good looking (for a slipper) and really warm. I questioned whether flannel lining would be warm enough or would I wish I had gotten fleece - the flannel lining is very warm. I'd probably buy them again only a full size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars bedroom slippers, October 17, 2010
Very comfortable after initial break-in. I would recommend these slippers and I plan to buy another pair when this pair wears out - hopefully some time from now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tamarac Slippers, March 8, 2013
Talk about comfort, these slippers are like walking on clouds with plenty of cushion in the sole. They're made well with deer skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slipper, good price, February 12, 2013
J. Tebbe (Cincinnati, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my husband and they are exactly what he wanted; lining is nice flannel (not that fluffy lining that can get too hot) and the outer leather exterior is soft; sole is sturdy and will certainly survive a trip to the store or a walk outside. Considering how much other slippers like this go for, these are well worth the price.

Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Scotty Moccasin
Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Scotty Moccasin by Tamarac by Slippers International
$49.95 $36.86 - $50.95