Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 26, 2009
The workmanship and materials are excellent and the slippers are very comfortable. They run a little large though; normally half-sizes order the next size up, but if you will be wearing these without socks you might want to order the next lower size.
on October 9, 2011
This is a very nice slipper. This was a gift for my Dad. He wears a 7 1/2 but no half sizes were available. After reading other reviews, I ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly. He said they are very comfortable and he likes being able to wear them outdoors without slipping. Great buy!!
on November 7, 2012
I am of two minds on these slippers. I would give them 5 stars for quality of product, unquestioningly well-made and comfortable. I will use them for years. However, I had to give them 4 stars because they run large on size. I should have listened to a previous reviewer who said they run a half size large. They do, so they are a tad loose in the heel. sometimes you just have to listen to the reviewers...
on September 23, 2009
These slippers are comfortable, well made and durable. I got them several months ago and they are holding up very well.
on August 20, 2013
I tried several pair of moccasins before settling on these. The quality is very good, and the fit is perfect! So many of the shoes I ordered were either too small, too large or too narrow. My foot isn't normally difficult to fit, and the Tamarac moc's were perfect. As soon as I put them on I was sold. You will not go wrong with these shoes!
on January 30, 2012
Bought as a gift to replace a very expensive pair of slippers. The leather is soft but you do not have the fear of easily tearing it. Slightly padded insole makes them super comfy. The sole makes the slipper wearable anywhere.
on August 10, 2013
The slippers look a little different than they do online, but not to the point of bothering me. Several reviewers had mentioned that they run large and to order a half-size smaller. I think I could have used a full-size smaller. With the extra room and the somewhat soft - almost pillowy - cushion in the sole they can feel a little sloppy at times. Haven't worn them with socks, which might make a difference. Otherwise, good product, well-made, good looking (for a slipper) and really warm. I questioned whether flannel lining would be warm enough or would I wish I had gotten fleece - the flannel lining is very warm. I'd probably buy them again only a full size smaller.
on October 17, 2010
Very comfortable after initial break-in. I would recommend these slippers and I plan to buy another pair when this pair wears out - hopefully some time from now.
on February 12, 2013
Bought these for my husband and they are exactly what he wanted; lining is nice flannel (not that fluffy lining that can get too hot) and the outer leather exterior is soft; sole is sturdy and will certainly survive a trip to the store or a walk outside. Considering how much other slippers like this go for, these are well worth the price.
on September 1, 2013
I've had these two weeks and got them a size smaller as most reviewers warned they ran large. They are extremely comfortable and look great. I've taken care of them and wear them only inside, but the stitching which attaches the deerskin tops to the sides (which appears to be felt?) is pulling out leaving holes. The side material is not strong enough to hold the stitching. Very disappointing.