1,624 Reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart
Published 21 months ago by Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, January 13, 2008
Avidproxy (Fall River, MA) - See all my reviews
I originally bought a pair of these slippers for my husband, but then ended up purchasing a pair for my son-in-law as well. My husband says that these are very comfortable, plenty warm enough (he has a basement den so it's a bit chilly down there) without causing any perspiration, and he practically lives in these when he's home from work. If you've never treated yourself to a pair of sherling slippers, I would suggest you give these a try. They have a good quality upper, full shearling throughout inside and indoor/outdoor soles. My husbands been caught more than once going out to the store in these ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable And Warm Slippers!, December 13, 2006
Purchased a pair for our Son. Just because Dad had a pair, #1 son seems to think he needs his own. They are very durable, soft, warm and so.... comfortable. Takes that evening chill off. Rubber soles so you can make that trip to the garage or mailbox, if you have to. A bit pricey and wondered about the price, but well worth the money spent. Would do them again in a heartbeat! Can't go wrong here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than slippers!, December 9, 2008
This review is from: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Cody Sheepskin Slipper (Shoes)
I too have wide feet and high instep, and these fit like a glove. I just ordered a second pair. More to the point, the sole is so hefty that I can even wear these as shoes. (Assuming the snow isn't too deep, obviously!) If you suffer from cold feet and can't find anything from LL Bean or Oh Ewe that meets your needs, try these. In fact, just skip Bean and Ewe and get these. Amazing winter footwear!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Trial of three different slippers, April 8, 2013
I needed a pair of slippers to replace my over-worn Land's End Mailbox slippers. Since Land's End no longer sells their Mailbox slippers, I needed to pursue the laborous task of replacing a favorite slipper. After searching for a replacement slipper at several brick and mortar stores with no success, I turned to Amazon. I purchased three different slippers with the expectation that one pair would satisfy my standards.

First, a few notes:
1. My foot size is 12 1/2.
2. I wear Fox River acrylic-blend socks.
3. I consider myself very selective of what I wear on my feet (my wife is a tolerant woman).

The slippers I ordered are:

Tamarac by Slippers International Cody Sheepskin. Size 13 M US
These slippers are a keeper! Very comfortable. Fit is perfect. My favorite of the three slippers due to quality and comfort. I would have given these slippers five stars, but I have not worn them long enough to evaluate durability.

L.B. Evans Klondike Closed 13 M US
I will keep these slippers also. These slippers are light on my feet, and the fit is very good. L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Closed Back Slipper

Slippers International 400P Size 12 M
These slippers will be returned because they are too tight. A 13 may have fit well, I assume. Slippers International Men's 400P Slipper

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart, April 24, 2013
I really had high hopes for these - they arrived and, as other had stated would probably run a bit small, but they would "oopen up".. and they did - as far as the fit, they worked well. Unfortunately, after only 2 weels the stitching along the top of the sole statred to come undone. Then after 4weeks, the soles began to separate from the slipper entirely. Turns out the "stiching" is decorative only - it does not stitch the sole to the slipper - what is done is the sole is glued to the slipper, and this glue was giving way. Both sides of the left slipper had the sole separated from the slipper for about 4 incles on one side and five on the other. It was only a matter of time before the sole would fall off. The only thing I could do was but some super glue (that was advertised to boned these types of materials (rubber etc) and use that. That has worked, so far - but seriously, 4 weeks and they fall apart? I would not recommend these slippers (unless you have glue on hand to keep them together)

5.0 out of 5 stars The definition of comfort and quality, January 31, 2010
I bought my wife a pair of sheepskin slippers two years ago and she has worn them literally every day since, so I finally ordered myself a pair and they are fantastic! I would highly recommend the Slippers International Tamarac sheepskin twin gore slippers to anyone that wants high quality, durability, comfort, and a great value rolled into one package. One of the best purchases I have ever made!

Quick note: I followed the advice of a couple of reviews on these slippers that said they ran small and ordered a size bigger as suggested which turned out to be a mistake. I ended up returning the bigger size (13) and reordering my usual size (12) which fit perfectly. Save yourself the hassle of paying return postage on something that was shipped to you for free and order your usual size. :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, February 3, 2010
This shoe is the perfect answer to the winter cold.
It kept my feet warm and its very comfortable to walk in
them around.Remember to order 1 above your normal shoe size
though.
Overall, I love the and will definitely recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, December 20, 2007
I have to say I have a problem with a high arch and a wide foot..These slippers feel nice and snug without being tight. And give a secure feeling when you walk due to the rubber bottoms..

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, won't buy again., December 9, 2014
These were pretty good for about a month, then they started to get less comfortable. After that I used them a lot less, and eventually the rubber seems split apart. If I am going to buy a pair of throw-away slippers I'll just go to Wal-Mart. I expected quality for the premium price and didn't get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, January 11, 2007
These are great slippers, warm and serviceable with the rubberized sole. Sturdy and attractive.

Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Cody Sheepskin Slipper