5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers For The Money
I bought these to replace a pair of $90 Uggs.I actually bought 3 different pairs. For $10.48 you cant go wrong.I would even pay the $30+ they are going for now. They have equal padding as the uggs. They keep your feet comportable and warm. 5 stars all the way. Quick shipping as usual.
Published on February 10, 2009 by Monster Mudder

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price...
For the price, these are a decent pair of slippers. My only real gripe with them is that the heel is not very fitting. Because of this, they feel more like sandals or flip-flops sometimes(especially on steps), and they have failed to replace a pair of 7+ years old, rather worn Hush Puppies moccasins.
Build quality & materials are fitting for their price. The bottoms...
Published on February 21, 2009 by Semper Fi

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price..., February 21, 2009
Build quality & materials are fitting for their price. The bottoms are a little bit stiff...which is great for stepping on a Lego at 3AM, but it may lend to the lack of heel conformity. The uppers are a soft suede like material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers For The Money, February 10, 2009
This review is from: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Trailer Moccasin Slippers (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, except for the laces, April 28, 2011
This is an OK pair of slippers...if you replace the ridiculous rawhide laces with normal shoelaces. There is a trick to it.

Tape the normal lace to the end of the rawhide lace, then cut 2 small slits evenly spaced around the slippers and only pull the new laces in a third of the way at a time. If you try to do it all in one pull, halfway through the cheap rawhide lace will break and now you have a problem(trust me on this one).

I ordered a 12(I take a 10 1/2) as I do not trust sizing on the Internet anymore. They are a bit like flip flops as a previous poster said, but they look good and are very comfortable.

BTW: There is a left and right shoe. I can't believe someone posted both shoes are the same.

3.0 out of 5 stars Remove the strings!, April 4, 2010
These are comfortable, warm, and seem to be well made. The downside is the annoying leather strings. They constantly come untied. I finally cranked down on them so much last time one of them came undone that the string broke. So I pulled to out. If these didn't have strings, or had a type of string that doesn't literally come undone every couple days, they would be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Comfy Slippers, March 17, 2010
These are quite comfortable. The fit is fine, true to size in the 12. I like the liner, the leather is fine with me. I like the sole, a slipper softness but still adequate to go outside to get a stick of wood or the mail.

In response to the review that stated they are ambidextrous, there is definitely a left and right. Just look at the pics and you can tell. I recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply great!, January 12, 2010
Robert K Keim "DJ SHISHKA ROB" (Upstate New York United States) - See all my reviews
Ultra comfortable. My only issue is that the leateher "ties" don't stay tied. This is a common issue with this style of slipper, though. I remedied it with a hot glue gun.

4.0 out of 5 stars men's slippers, January 25, 2009
These slippers are a great bargain. Suede outside, rubber sole, warm plaid fleece inside. Seller shipped fast....no problems. I would recommend product and seller again.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, February 21, 2013
LIKE GOOD PRODUCTS (Oakdale, MN United States) - See all my reviews
poorly made started to wear out the 1st 3 days. the thread was showing and coming out. the leather laces are terrible .

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them a little bigger, November 30, 2013
I bought the size I wear, but they were too snug. Returned an bought 1 size larger. You can take up the slack with the ties - don't want your slippers too tight. I like the hard bottom - can go out to the mailbox, etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great moccasins with one flaw, June 24, 2013
Tamarac has a great standing, so when it came time to replace house moccasins, I ordered these. Upon arrival, they fit perfectly, and were quite comfortable. I wore them for a week, and then never again. Why? Easy....the very design that makes them comfortable....for me, made them not usable.

The insert (which is glued in) absorbs moisture. Not a bad thing...but I just happen to be a "sweater". And, like most people, I sweat quite a bit through my feet. After a couple days of wearing these, the inserts are getting quite moist. And after a few more days...at least in my case, they also become...shall we say...pungent? And, also in my case, no amount of airing out, powdering, etc removes the smell. So I had to get another brand (sans inserts).

To each his own...if you don't sweat a lot (or sweat that smells like roses...the wife swears hers does) then these may likely work for you. My flaws, however, bring out theirs....

Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Trailer Moccasin Slippers