Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on January 6, 2007
I bought these for warmth so they're fine with me. Your feet will not get cold in these.

But they are like walking in flippers. There is no arch support and the sole is like a frozen slab of steak for all the flexibility, weight and thickness it posesses.

I should also mention that buying a size smaller works fine. They'd be even clumsier if too large.
22 comments73 of 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2007
These slippers are awesome. If you're a half size, go the next size up. For example, I wear a 7 1/2 so I bought an 8 and they fit perfectly. The insides are so cuddly soft and the rubber soles are nice and secure for walking on the slippery tile surfaces in my home. The folks at the Warm Things office are super helpful, too!
0Comment38 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2008
These are very warm, well made slippers, especially for the (sale) price. Shipping was fast too. My only complaint would be that the description said to order in your normal shoe size, but be warned-- these slippers run HUGE! I always wear a women's size 9 so that's what I ordered. They felt comfortable and were a little roomy when I first received them in January. Now, in March, since the shearling has packed down they are an absolute sloppy fit. It's very easy to trip when walking in them. I'll order a size 8 next time around.
0Comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2007
Well made, warm, and comfortable. I wish I'd bought a pair years ago.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2007
These are the most comfortable pair of slippers i have ever own.

I have not taken them off since i bought them a year ago, except to wash them of course. I throw them in the washer and dry them in the dryer and they come out good as new.
on March 16, 2006
These slippers are not as comfortable as I had expected. They are loose fitting on my feet and don't stay on the best. The sole is hard on the bottom which makes them less comfortable as well. If I had tried them on in a store, I would have passed on them.
on January 21, 2009
This is the 2nd pair of "like" slippers I've owned and they are tops on my list. Very cozy, comfortable and durable. Would definitely purchase again.
on December 17, 2007
These are a fantastic value! Warm and supportive,quiet and NOT bulky!!
The soles are a flexible semi soft rubber. The sheepskin is plush and does not send off fluff!! These are a great value. You must be patient -- shipping took awhile.
on February 2, 2010
It has think and rich sheep fur inside, especially insole. I order it for my husband with "sand" color, but I got light pink color named Sand color by seller. So maybe it does not fit my husband. Anyway, except for the color, it is perfect. It makes me feel toasty and comfortable. I definitely recommend it!.
11 comment10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
These look fantastic. There is NO support for your feet when walking around the house. U can feel your arch collapsing while walking and it really hurt my feet. The lining is scratchy on your feel unless you wear socks. Returning.