5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and fuzzy
I love these slippers. I've had them for a few months now and they continue to keep my feet warm and comfy. Sometimes I wear them with socks and sometimes without. They haven't stretched out or anything. I can also wear them outside for quick trips to the car or whatnot because they have a rubber sole. I highly recommend.
Published 19 months ago by Elizabeth McMahon

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Slippers Ever
Published 22 months ago by CRH

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Slippers Ever, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Yosemite Moccasin (Apparel)
At first I thought I had finally found a great pair of slippers - they were warm, soft inside, true to fit, and comfortable. Two weeks later, after only a few wearings, I regretted ever purchasing them. The pile lining in both slippers was starting to tear apart at the seams and the insole had shredded in one of the heels. For the price I paid I expected a much better quality slipper. They are no better than the cheap ones I can buy at one of the discount stores. Don't waste your money on these. They are not worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, January 9, 2013
Loved the color and style- BUT the color immediately started to fade and bleed. The interior was very warm but started to fall apart as well. They looked the part for what I was after but not worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and fuzzy, January 2, 2013
Elizabeth McMahon (Old Town, Alexandria, VA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars very attractive, December 12, 2012
marino fernanades (BROCKTON, MA United States) - See all my reviews
As attractive and comfortable as they look. "It's like I am walking on warm clouds". That's a genuine first reaction to these warm mocs.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Happy!, April 14, 2014
Love these! I'm walking on a cloud! It was worth the money. I could have bought less expensive slippers but sometimes you just need to spend the money for your feet! Get for crazy winters!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice!, January 11, 2014
I have had these for over a year now! They are worn out so I will be buying a new pair. I got the red ones and they are perfect! they fit great, they do stretch out a bit of course. I wear an 8 1/2 and ordered a nine. I wear these everyday weather it is to class or around the house after work. They are so soft and would be a great gift or something nice for yourself :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the slippers but not the size, December 26, 2013
The slippers are great and will be exchanged and repurchased in a bigger size. Can't wait for the new ones to arrive... warm and fuzzy, great comfort and quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, December 10, 2013
I have always beeen hesitant about ordering slippers on line.But these are great,size is true.I wear a 7ordered that size,perfect fit.I would prefer a little more cushion on the bottom of my feet. But all and all I am satisfied and would reorder from Tamarac. Amazon keep up the good work arrived right on time.

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected more from this product, December 2, 2013
for the price, I thought they would last longer. within the year, the fuzzy white warm material wore out on the bottom of the slipper. I got my husband slippers from Tamarac too and the same thing happened to his slippers even quicker than mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, September 26, 2013
Really good but I would recommend wearing socks with them so that you don't wear down the fur inside because it deteriorates quickly

Tamarac by Slippers International Women's Yosemite Moccasin