5.0 out of 5 stars I am addicted!
Published on February 8, 2008 by Hansgen

2.0 out of 5 stars Drier than dust
I have had good parched corn before and this is not it. It would be better ground up and made in to blue corn tortilla chips. At least that way one could dip it in some salsa or guacamole to give it some flavor.
Published 12 months ago by K. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars I am addicted!, February 8, 2008
This review is from: Parched Blue Corn Snack (Misc.)
Although not for everyone, blue parched corn is for the individual who can't resist eating the partially popped corn kernels in the bag of microwaved popcorn. The difference is that the parched corn won't break your teeth and there are more of them to the bag! Yes they are dry, and they do suck the moisture from your mouth. However, the taste is a concentrated blue corn chip flavor, a favorite of mine, and I can't get enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty..., May 13, 2011
This review is from: Parched Blue Corn Snack (Misc.)
I was wanting to try parched corn to see if I liked it, before thinking about trying to make my own. Commercial parched corn seems VERY hard to come by, this was actually all I was able to find. One might have more luck hitting up small local stores, maybe.

At any rate, I did very much enjoy this product. I was worried it would be very hard, but it isn't. Has a very nice flavor. I have to disagree with an earlier reviewer who complained that it dried his mouth out badly. It's no worse than any other salty snack I've had in that regard. Though I know it'd be more economical to make my own, I think the price is good enough that I'd buy again (considering shipping is included). Especially given that my attempt at it will likely not be as good as this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Like eating pebbles, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Parched Blue Corn Snack (Misc.)
The corn kernels were practically tasteless and so hard I feared I might break a tooth. I was disappointed.especially given the high cost.

2.0 out of 5 stars Drier than dust, June 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Parched indeed -- and hard, November 3, 2007
This review is from: Parched Blue Corn Snack (Misc.)
This gritty parched blue corn snack will leave your mouth parched afterwards and begging for a drink. To me this snack ate like really tough, dense Corn Pops cereal. I'll see if my rabbit wants it.

Parched Blue Corn Snack
$10.00
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies