Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tamed by the Billionaire (The BAD BOY BILLIONAIRES Series Book 1)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 10, 2012
Tamed by the Billionaire by Judy Angelo was anything but tame. This was a fun, fast-paced, entertaining romance story with loveable characters. Serena Van Buren comes off as the spoiled rich girl in the beginning who desperately needs a reality wake-up call but I love the little twist at the end. Roman is a gorgeous tycoon with an intriguing character. Loved the storyline. I read the book in one sitting. There's a nice mild love scene and terrific character development. I can say that I am now a fan of Judy's Bad Boy Billionaire series. I can't wait for book 2. Highly recommend.
on April 8, 2012
Tamed by the Billionaire by Judy Angelo was an enjoyable read. I finished it within a little bit over an hour. Serena Van Buren is your typical spoiled little rich girl that depends on Daddy's money. She's just about to graduate from college at the age of twenty-one and has planned a summer trip with her two girlfriends to Europe. However, Serena's dad has other plans for her. Hence, he thrusts her into the real world of work & bills with sexy Roman as her boss. From there the reader gets to witness a defiant spoiled rich princess grow up along with finding love in the most unexpected places. Overall, this novella was an entertaining read. Check this one out if you're looking for a fun & sweet romance to occupy your time.
on May 31, 2012
This author has just gained a new fan. This book is fast paced and hilarious. The spoiled little rich girl has a rude awakening, when her daddy feels that it's high time she grew up and got over her spoiled ways. Her and her friends were planning on traveling through Europe for three months, until daddy puts the cabash to those plans. Even worse yet, he's gotten her a job for a six-month internship with overbearing business tycoon, Roman Steele, which happens to be one of his partner's. Not only that...he father informs her that he's cut off all funds for the next six months, which means unless she takes the job, she will be flat broke.

The funniest part of this story, is watching how Serena tries everything in the book to get herself fired. In most cases all it does is backfire on her.

Still...Serena is determined to show Roman that she won't yield to the demands of any man, boss or no boss. She's a Van Buren, after all, known to wither a man with one look. But Roman Steele is like no man she's ever met before. Suave, sexy and stunningly handsome, there's something about him that she can't resist. It looks like Serena Van Buren has finally met her match.

This book is a real page turner, and will make you laugh so hard you'll cry.

I highly recommend this book.
on April 20, 2012
I picked this "bad boy" up for my four hour plane ride. It was the perfect little treat I was looking for! I liked how the heroine was a spoiled little brat and had to do some growing up. Also, the amount of conflict was just right. Personally, heavy/dark drama is too depressing. Judy kept it on the light side. Fun, steamy little story!

Good job, Judy!

P.S. Judy, if you're reading your reviews: I'm not in agreement that all romance novels need to make a unified social statement about safe-sex. Bottom line, these books are for adults and are supposed to be a fantasy. (Not everyone's fantasy involves a condom and a book a safe place to have that fantasy.) Keep trusting your adult audience to know that safe sex in the real world is important.
on April 15, 2012
It was a short book (85 pages) but an exceptional one. I thought the author put a great twist on the tale and made it an exceptional read. You cheer for both characters along their journey and hope that they will have a happily ever after... I would highly recommend it. I hope that her next book comes out soon and is longer!
on April 18, 2012
When I saw the cover of this book I knew I had to get it. I was not disappointed. I just could not put this book down. It had me hooked all the way. The characters were well thought out and I especially loved how Serena matured throughout the course of the story. This author is absolutely brilliant. I just love the way she writes. I look forward to her next book in the series.
on April 14, 2012
This is definitely a very typical romance storyline and somewhat predictible. Despite that, it was well written and enjoyable. In the beginning I didn't like the main characters personality. She was very spoiled and self centered. She wasn't very polite to her friends or in her expectations of her family. As the story progressed she grew as a person and matured. She learned that there was more to life than material possessions. I found the dynamics between the two characters to be fun. There was definitely a strong attraction that they were both fighting. I would not recommend this book for a young adult reader. I enjoyed reading this for a few hours and it helped me escape from real life for a bit!
on February 9, 2013
I first read Maid in the USA, from the same series. I simply loved, loved, loved that book so I bought some more from the same series.

I must say I didn't really like Tamed by the Billionaire. Maybe I was just expecting too much because the other book was so great... But anyway. This book is a page turner, but in her other books the author has proved she can do so much better...
on May 7, 2012
I read this story in one sitting. A great escape for a lazy Sunday afternoon, and a great build up to a fantastic romance. If you believe in love at first sight or modern day romance, you will love this book.
on August 17, 2014
This was a very sweet, exciting fast read. The plot really kept me interested in what would happen next. Really enjoyed this book. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a really good feel good read. This is one of those books that makes you happy you read it after your done