5.0 out of 5 stars works great for my camera, lens and accessories, February 7, 2010
UK (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamrac 3345 Aero 45 Camera Bag (Brown/Tan) (Electronics)
It works as said. I can stow away my D90 camera without removing the 18-105 mm lens. It is nicely padded to save your precious equipment. I can save extra battery pack, SD cards charger in the side pocket. It seems water proof even at the zipper and has a sturdy strap.

I recommend this to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice medium sized bag. Not to big....not to small....just right!, September 8, 2013
Got this as a bag after the case logic tbc-5 bag I got - which was too small to carry what I wanted. This bag is a great medium sized bag. Can carry my canon g9 and camcorder along with spare batteries, tapes and accessories. Perfect size and well constructed. It's been on many vacations, parks, parties and such. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, August 24, 2010
This review is from: Tamrac 3345 Aero 45 Camera Bag (Brown/Tan) (Electronics)
I needed a bag to store my Canon G11, extension lens, batteries, chargers, filters, cleaner, table tripod, etc. This bag is the perfect size to store all necessary items plus more. It will definitely be my companion on extended trips.

Tamrac 3345 Aero 45 Camera Bag (Brown/Tan)
$54.95 $29.29