5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Camera bag!, April 27, 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Tamrac 5218 Micro Photo/Digital Camera Bag (Black) (Electronics)
I recently purchased this because of the sale price on Amazon. I have been looking for a small camera bag for my digital camera. This one features a Large pocket for the camera, a small pocket in front to store extra batteries and both shoulder and belt straps. The belt strap comes in handy to clip on my son's stroller accesory bar for zoo trips. It's well made and large enough to store small items, and money so you don't have to carry around all those extra bags. It's also hip enough for the teens in the family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Micoscopic Camera Bag, July 3, 2001
I took a chance in buying this bag because I was looking for the most compact bag I could find to fit my Fujii FinePix 6800, however my camera was just too wide. Fitting the Fujii 6800 in this case was like having a Sumo Wrestler squeeze his way into a GEO METRO. I give this bag a 5 star rating because it is very well made, and I cannot blame anyone but myself. Even though I could not use this bag for my Fujii, I have found that it is perfect for my camera acessories. I use it to store batteries, memory cards, battery charger, and cleaning supplies, so it is a great utility bag for my usage. If you own a Canon Elf S100, this bag will fufill your needs, as it will fit like a glove.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera Case, April 18, 2002
It holds my camera and that is about it, I wish there was enough room for a spare battery my camera likes to eat up my batteries. Also I wish the strap was detachable but these are minor details I am happy with my camera case.