Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on February 27, 2014
Lets me take almost every gear I have and then some. I was very hesitant on spending this much money on luggage but it's really worth it, especially if you have several thousands in gear. It's too big for a carry on and I would never check in my camera gear. If I can't carry it on a plane, it's not coming with me.

However this is really great if you're taking a road trip. It holds A LOT of gear. It seems to be very sturdy. I've taken it on two road trips so far and have loaded and unloaded it off the car many times already. One nice touch is that the strap that the handles are attached to wrap all the way around the bag. It's deep enough that I can stand my 70-200 on it's end which I'm pretty sure was designed that way on purpose.

I use a camera back pack to put my immediate use gear in or if I have to hike a ways from the car. It's really nice to have all my stuff in one place so that I don't have to look around to see which bag I put it in. It's also great for keeping my stuff organized so that when I do have to go do an event or a trip, I don't have to wonder where my stuff is at. I just grab the chargers off the walls, stow the laptop/tablet in the front padded pouch, grab the backpack and go.
on July 7, 2013
When I saw this in the picture I thought it was going to be as big as a giant suitcase. It is not. It is big but not as big as you might imagine. All 7 lenses, 2 bodies, 1 flash, 2 gopros, and much more fit in here. Get this gas as well as a few accessories Tamrac offers.
on July 8, 2010
I just took it to Little Caymen Island, and went through 8 major airports total. It held up very good! I carry all my underwater camera equipment in it and everything was well guarded. No shifting. It holds quite a bit of equipment and the pieces were easy to adjust. I would buy another. Its the biggest bag that i could find out there right now too.
1414 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2013
I bought two bags before this and the didn't fit my needs and eventually went with this one. The bags were ThinkTank Airport Security v2 & Lowepro x300. Neither of them fit all my equipment and they both had things that were not acceptable to my needs.

I have managed to fit the following gear into this bag with easy access to each item:

<<<Main Compartment>>>
1) Canon 5D MK III.
2) Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS II.
3) Canon 24-70 f2.8 with hood attached.
4) Canon 17-40 f4 L
5) Canon 100 Macro L with hood reversed.
6) Sigma 35 f1.4 with hood attached.
7) Sigma 85 f1.4 with hood attached.
8) Canon 430ex II
13) Meike Macro ring flash
14) Three external power packs for my speedlights
15) three stofen diffuser caps for my speedlights
16) Magnus DXM-250 4-Section Aluminum Monopod
17) Impact Strobros Beauty Dish (6" Dia x 5" deep)
18) Four Yongnuo YN-622C speedlight triggers attached to flash stands.
19) Assorted gear in the pockets (flashlight, multi-tool, batteries, camera trigger, cards, filters, ..etc)

I have managed to fit all the above and I still have one empty slot enough for another 70-200 f2.8 IS II!

<<<Small Front Pocket>>>
1) 10 ft USB tethering cable.
2) RapidPro strap.

<<<Large Front Pocket>>>
1) Rogue Flashbender Large with the optional diffuser.
2) 32" 5-in-1 reflector

**Things I liked**
- Big tough wheels
- Deep main compartment (i have my 70-200 standing vertical)
- thick airy cushions.
- decent size padded front pocket with zipper.
- main compartment door will stay in an angle according to your liking (customizable strap)
- Sturdy telescopic handle (has minimal wiggle). Much better than the TT & lowepro.

**Things I didn't like**
- Cheap feeling handles that are rough on hands unlike the cushioned ones on both the lowepro and TT bags. It's really annoying to lift up even for seconds when all my equipment is there. For the premium amount that i paid for this bag, i expect the handles to be of high quality!

**Other Thoughts**
- I wasn't happy with the zippers' quality in comparison to the TT which is $120 cheaper.
- Again for the price i'm paying, i expected this bag to have some sort of security lock like the ones found on the TT & lowepro.

See 1 answered question