Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Style: Canon|Configuration: US Version|Change

on May 4, 2016
This is a pretty good lens. I sold my Canon L 200mm fixed lens as it just didn't provide enough flexibility for shooting my daughters Lacross or my son's soccer games. This lens is used on my Canon 7D.
on May 2, 2016
I bought this lens used but the quality is good. I use this with a Pentax K-50 and I get good quality pictures with it . These are pictures I took from a heavy rainstorm that raised the level of the river. I like this lens and would buy again.
review image review image review image
on April 30, 2016
This is a wonderful full frame (D750) lens. Fast, sharp, little w/a distortion. I bought this as 'used' but it looks brand new.
I also use a 17-50 2.8 Tamron on my D7200.
on April 24, 2016
Such a great lens for professional photography!
on April 16, 2016
Have had this for a couple weeks now. It Works great! I give it 4 stars because my canon 70D stopped recognizing the lens while recording video. I had to turn the camera off and back on for it to recognize the lens. But it works great for stills!
VINE VOICEon April 7, 2016
I recently got this lens for 215 dollars from Japan as a damaged box item. I didn't expect much, I guess, but on my 60d it takes amazingly sharp pictures. If all models of this older model by Tamron work as well and can be gotten cheap, get them. This absolutely shocked me on some shooting I did in Kansas City. I have the nifty fifty and two pancakes(40mm, 24mm) and they are great lens but I like the range of this one and man, what sharpness. Would highly recommend.
on April 5, 2016
Good lens for the money. Very sharp on a APS-C Camera and F2.8. What's not to love.

It cost less than the F4 lenses from both of the 2 big name competitors...
on March 25, 2016
I currently use it with a Nikon D5500 and It works wonders, definitely recommend this lens.
on March 19, 2016
as advertised. great!
on March 17, 2016
Now the five star rating isn't because this is the best lens I have ever used but my only other lenses that are better than this as far as sharpness and focus are literally 4 times the price of this ones all the distortion this lens brings is nothing that cant be fixed in light room or Photoshop defiantly a must have for its 2.8 aperture alone!