Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 94 questions
vote
Yes it should work well with the canon 7D and any other canon EOS digital cameras.
Aug 10, 2013 by Jerry
vote
I've had both IS and non IS, I have found that for the price this is a very handy lens to have. It works great outside, and as long as you have a semblance of a half way steady hand then not having the IS won't be a problem. Some of the issues you might encounter with this lens is when it comes to shooting in lower light situations, for example trying to take pictures inside especially at night if the room is not heavily lit. In that case the IS would help but that would only take you so far. Part of that is due to the lens speed. I found that if you take more pictures and try to stay aware of light you should do just fine. I love that this lens has the wide angle and the ability to super zoom. This has become my main travel lens, because of its versatility. For the price you can't beat it, I think its like $199 and just starting off as a new photographer its a good start. Yes there are better lenses out there BUT you will pay a Lot more for them as well.
Feb 27, 2013 by Candace L. Barnes
votes
Don't try to stand right over the coin close up but stand back and use the zoom to get close up to the coin
Oct 3, 2013 by Debra
votes
if you have the typical 18-55mm that comes with the camera I don´t think you loose quality and will gain significant range of use with the 18-200. I have used this lenses extensively with relevant endurance tests. It is a very resistant. Have not use the 70-300mm
Jun 18, 2013 by eric feitler
votes
Yes, I have a T3 and it works perfectly. My co-worker has a T2i. She has used my lens on her camera as well.
Dec 8, 2012 by SC
votes
No. It is not compatible with full frame cameras
7 days ago by Midwest Purchaser
votes
If you're a new photographer it will do a good job for you. The price can't be beat. It will work with that camera! You will have both wide angle and telephoto!
May 4, 2015 by Marilyn
votes
I'm not sure. I got it to work on a Nikon d3000
Apr 11, 2015 by Bethany Magus
votes
no warranty. Thanks
Mar 26, 2015 by Treasure Hunting
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers