4.0 out of 5 stars Does more than the job, but needs a little help., August 5, 2013
This review is from: Tang Band W6-1139SI 6-1/2" Subwoofer (Electronics)
Used this to replace a blown speaker in a Klipsch 2.1 subwoofer. I read that it would fit. It does, but only if you modify parts inside the subwoofers box, or use the old speakers plastic ring as a spacer. The new speaker is about 1/2" to deep. Other than that this thing is Awesome!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice subwoofer., September 9, 2010
This review is from: Tang Band W6-1139SI 6-1/2" Subwoofer (Electronics)
I put two of these babies in my old klipsch v.2-400 computer speaker subwoofer box. The klipsh woofers were 10 years old and the foam around the cone disintegrated. These speakers were a good choice for this box because they had a 4 ohm rated impedance. With some work I was able to mount and connect the speakers. I was very satisfied with the result. The speakers were a little too powerful for my box so I stuffed it with fiberglass cotton. The result is very satisfactory.

The speaker can hit some very low tones and always seem to be able to handle whatever sound Im putting through them. Im very happy with the build quality of the speakers too. The lip is a durable rubber and I dont have to worry about another tear. Only complaint I have is that in the picture you can see that the connection are on the same side. But my speakers however had connections on opposite sides so I had to strip new wire to mount them properly.

A great speaker and I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Speaker!!, February 14, 2010
This review is from: Tang Band W6-1139SI 6-1/2" Subwoofer (Electronics)
This is an outstanding speaker...I used it in my own enclosure and it performs better than I expected!!!

Tang Band W6-1139SI 6-1/2" Subwoofer