5.0 out of 5 stars The best brush!
I just wanted to drop a few lines to review this brush. As a single dad, I v been struggling with my two daughters when they come to visit me. I tried a lot of brushes and nothing worked like this. I truly think that it is a breakthrough.
My two angels love it and let me brush their hair. Thank you for making our life easier:)
Published on December 9, 2010 by Christian

1.0 out of 5 stars I guess I am the voice of dissent on this item
Published on January 13, 2012 by Tiphanie Wong

5.0 out of 5 stars The best brush!, December 9, 2010
This review is from: Tangle Teezer Kids Flowerpot - Pink Hair Brush (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Tangle Teezer- Love it!!, January 10, 2011
I bought a tangle teezer for myself and my daughter loved it but it was too big for her hands. I bought the kids tangle teezer for christmas and she loves it. It is easy for her to hang on to and she can put all her hair stuff inside it. This product has been great for getting through all her bad tangles. We used to have to work at getting them out and shed a few tears after her baths trying to get all the knots out, but now it is simple, this combs right through them and no more tears!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tears, no more whining, March 5, 2011
Spaceman Spiff "flergum" (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This brush really does work well. We have tried a lot of chemicals to 'detangle' the hair, but this seems to work the best. How does it work? The bristles are very flexible, and they bend, so when you drag it through that tangled hair, it gives a little pressure, but does not break the hair ripping it, the brush will give way before the hair does. This makes it pain free. repeated brushing opens up the tangles and you will quickly have long, tangle free hair. Highly recommend it. This brush gave our daughter the independence to start to comb her own hair, and my wife the freedom from chasing her down and doing it for her. Now we take care of it with no chemicals. Double win.

1.0 out of 5 stars I guess I am the voice of dissent on this item, January 13, 2012
Tiphanie Wong (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this after reading the five star reviews for this item, hoping it would help me brush out my daughter's long straight hair without any crying. After we received it, I tried it out right away, on hair that was tangly from my daughter being at school all day. I felt so bad when she started crying from me using it on her. This did not work at all on my daughter; I'm not sure why it didn't work for us and it seems to have all high reviews. I tried it on my own hair after she cried and I could definitely feel it pulling at my scalp- it did not gently detangle it. The bristles are flexible, but not really soft, mixed with longer and shorter bristles. The shape on this one is round, so it's very hard to hold when I'm trying to brush her hair into a ponytail. I was considering returning it, since it's just like a regular brush, but my daughter likes the flower shape and keeps her elastic ponytail bands in there. That's the only star it earned from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing hairbrush!!, December 2, 2010
I was looking for a hairbrush for my daughter, and I got this one. I never thought how it made my life easier. Finally, a pain free detangler. My daughter loves it and I get to brush her hair easily.
I definitely would recommend this brush for parents.
The delivery was quick and it was in a very cute box.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok,, September 6, 2012
Well, my daughter has really nappy, curly kinky hair. we didn't buy the brush maybe 4 months ago, well, the Brissels are bending and it doesn't work as good as it did when we first got it. Maybe it's not strong enough for my daughters hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love This Brush, June 25, 2011
I recently bought this brush for my 4-year old daughter. She has shoulder-length curly hair. It's thick, but delicate, and snarls terribly. She hated to have it brushed, and would struggle with me every time. There were days I decided it wasn't worth the fight and she went out unbrushed.

Since this item arrived, she sits quietly while I brush her hair, and more importantly LOVES BRUSHING HER OWN HAIR.

I want to buy it for all the beautiful curly girls in our family. Excellent product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brush for curly hair, October 2, 2013
My daughter has curly hair that tangles easily and this worked great on it. It hits the tangle like a normal brush, and then slides over it instead of tearing into it. It did get caught on a couple of very small tangles, the kind that is only made up of 5 or 6 hairs and makes a tiny knot, but everything else was easy. She even brushed her own hair without me asking this morning and that has never happened before!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 2, 2013
My 4 year old has fine, curly hair that tangles very easily. This works excellent! I don't know how I lived without it!

1.0 out of 5 stars No match for tangles., March 8, 2014
I like the fact that it stores our rubberbands with the brush, but the brush was no match for my 3 year old's tangles. I tried starting at the too, starting at the bottom, even dividing the hair into sections. Nothing worked. Also, the round shape is very awkward. Maybe I'm using it wrong, but there were no instructions in the box.

Tangle Teezer Kids Flowerpot - Pink Hair Brush