Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1

83%
17%

on February 3, 2013
I read Tangled Affairs in less then two days! I couldn't put the book down
wanting to know what happens next! The characters were wonderfully written
to create a very suspenseful story. If you want to read a page turner, read
this book!
on March 14, 2013
This book is a delicious blend of romance, mystery, and adventure - it's a romance story with a very engaging suspense plot. It will keep you turning the pages until the very end!!
on November 17, 2012
My wife loved it, I send her books for her Kindle and this one really held her interest. She likes that they grab you early and have enough twists to hold her interest.
on March 3, 2013
Very good book. Read Rose from the Grave, had to read the sequel. Very entertaining. Kept my attention to the very end.
on January 7, 2013
Loved the continuing story from Rose from the Grave. I could not put it down. Hope there will be a three-quel.
on September 9, 2013
I didn't like this as much as the first book, primarily because I just couldn't buy into the secret company aspect, but it was still well written and enjoyable.