2,062 Reviews
 (1,660)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worthy Addition to Disney's Classic Films
*contains some spoilery bits*

Tangled, Disney's version of the oft-refashioned folk tale Rapunzel, is the studio's 50th animated film and one that is destined for classic status.

The Synopsis:
This latest retelling begins with a tiny piece of sunlight falling to earth and a magical golden flower sprouting where it lands. The flower, and its...
Published on November 25, 2010 by Mary Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok
I had heard a lot of hype leading up to watching this movie with my wife. After wards we were kind of let down. I think it was mostly because we didn't really like the male lead. You take the girl who has only known one person her entire life and introduce the first person of the opposite sex to her so they can fall in love? We left the end of the movie feeling like she...
Published 5 months ago by Patrick Barrett

‹ Previous | 172 73 74207 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very good 3D, July 20, 2013
This review is from: Tangled (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy) (Blu-ray)
I like 3D effect of this movie just like in the 3D theater. Blue-ray is in such high resolution and the picture is very crystal clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars A mommy and daughter movie, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Tangled (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie my daughter and I really liked it. She sat through the entire movie, even though she's only 3! It has a good morale to the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Parents and Kids!, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Tangled (DVD)
My husband and I love this movie as much as the Kids do! It's funny, great songs, not too scary for the little ones, and the story line is great! We have found that our kids have a hard time watching this movie straight through (4years old and 2 years old), in comparison to some of the other princess movies. Definitely a must-have if your into the Disney Princesses.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this movie, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Tangled (DVD)
I'm like a four year old with this movie....I can watch it again, and again, and again, and again, and I never get bored.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Tangled (DVD)
My daughter had seen this movie once and wanted to own it. She has watched it multiple times since it was purchased from Amazon. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flick to Watch With Kids, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Tangled (Amazon Instant Video)
Fun movie, good music, great voice talent. Mandy Moore is always good, and Zachary Levi should be doing more of this type of work - he was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit, July 16, 2013
Julia Jones (Park City, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled (DVD)
This was a "winner" with my grandkids. I highly recommend adding it to your collection of good entertainment for the entire family.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice movie., July 16, 2013
This review is from: Tangled (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie was wholesome, funny, and enjoyable. Even though one scene had digital pixelation for a couple seconds, the rest of the movie played well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and entertaining, July 15, 2013
Shadowwolf (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled (DVD)
This movie is great, I enjoyed it quite a lot when I first saw it in theaters. The music was entertaining, the animation style is whimsical, and the love story panders to the silly girl that I am. Rapunzel is adorable, the villains are threatening without being terrifying. It is perfect for children and adults alike!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another very good Movie for the Princess in your life!, July 12, 2013
K Tracy B Etter (Gaithersburg, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled (Amazon Instant Video)
Entertainingfor young and old. Witty, funny, punny with a twist to the storyline that can be appreciated by the whole family. Something for everyone in a Family Movie! Bravo!

‹ Previous | 172 73 74207 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xd818b554)

Tangled (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)
$49.99 $31.57