Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: Blu-rayChange

on February 11, 2013
A lot of G-rated Disney movies shock me with how nasty people are to each other. But Tangled is quite tame and has quickly become our whole family's favorite. Even Rapunzel's "mother" isn't too bad when she is at her worst. And the horse is hilarious!! Would highly recommend.
on March 3, 2013
My 2 1/2 year old loves Tangled! Unlike some of the older Disney princess movies, this one came out after my time and I did not see it until we purchased it recently for my daughter. I immediately loved it (I'm 35) as did she! Very cute movie, quickly became one of our favorites.
on February 20, 2013
We love this movie! Good for ages 4yo to 40yo. Disney's spin on the story of Rapunzel is captivating. It's child-friendly enough for a preschooler to love and has enough clean, adult humor for adults to enjoy as well. A definite necessity for any little princess' movie collection.
on November 25, 2010
If you are looking for your fix of a movie to make you smile and feel joyful inside, then this is your movie. I say this because the movie centers around a beautiful woman named Rapunzel with very long hair, who longs for the day to enjoy the world outside. Her "guardian" warns her about the risks that abound for her if she goes free, but this only entices her to want to explore the world outside even more. Little does Rapunzel know at first that her "guardian" actually kidnapped her as a child and is only keeping her in the tower for herself. Rapunzel's life ends up unexpectedly getting changed for the happier when a charming but sensitive inside man comes to hide in her house. He ends up crossing her path after being caught in her house with an important item taken from the palace. They end up going on magical and happy adventures that change both of their lives for the better. Both Rapunzel and her newfound friend end up meeting many other interesting people along the way, and encountering some exciting adventures. This movie is going to make you laugh because I noticed that many other people were laughing at many of the humorous scenes in the movie. As mentioned at the beginning of this review, this movie is a must see if you know that you enjoy happy and uplifting films.
on December 30, 2012
This is the first full-length movie our 1 1/2 yr old has let us watch from start to finish. It was truly entertaining for the whole family and it's not at all depressing the way "The Lion King" or "Bambi" were. Disney really outdid itself. This is a masterpiece! So happy we saw it.
on October 7, 2014
We have a continuously growing collection of Disney movies, and this was one that I had yet to see when we purchased it. I was very happy with the purchase as we have played it for our daughter almost literally every day. She loves it, and it is a great addition to our collection.
on January 7, 2014
My main concern was Raounzel's character and I must say she's very well balanced between beauty, wildness, gentlness, power, naivity and wisdom. I liked her. And I liked the complexity of the story and its multiple layers. And the good laugh. A very good story very well delivered.
on October 3, 2011
Tangled is the best Disney Princess movie. She is cute, funny and brave. Not the traditional waif princess. Love Flynn/Eugene and Maximus. Very Funny. Ruffians and Thugs are great and the music is wonderful. My husband and I find ourselves singing the music around the house.
on April 25, 2011
We didn't see this movie at the movie theater because I just gave birth to my little boy so I have to bought it. I'm so glad I did!!! This movie is so funny and my daughter LOVES IT. It's a great story with a great end. I love the music, the songs and the characters. It's great!!
on February 5, 2013
My daughter LOVES this movie! I love the horse and the frying pan.

This probably only princess movies my husband can enjoy. Also, Ive heard from some of our friends, who are men, that they really enjoyed watching this movie with their daughters, cousins, or nieces.