Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on April 21, 2011
This movie arrived FAST so we were really happy about that.

It was just SO well done! We are older, and are looking for some sophistication with our movies and this one was a hit with everybody watching that night, young and old.
on March 13, 2014
I was never familiar with the legend of Rapunzel, until 2 of my granddaughters introduced me to this wonderful Disney rendition on a Winter's weekend. What great storytelling. Disney did not drop the ball here. but have they ever ?
on February 15, 2014
Tangled brings a fresh excitement to Disney Animation, reminiscent of the heyday of "Little Mermaid" "Aladdin" and "The Lion King". Seriously funny with whiplash character-driven jokes flying with fast-paced story telling that's moved ahead by the dazzling songs.
on May 14, 2011
Disney never disappoints! Or, at least, that's what I'm rediscovering now that my girls are getting at the age of watching a film all the way through. While "Tangled" doesn't surpass "Toy Story 3," it comes in a close second. Especially among the animated fare this year. Super-cute Repunzel is a welcome princess to join the ranks of Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Ariel, Tiana, Jasmine, Mulan and Pocahontas (can't you tell I have two young daughters?). There's plenty of romance for the girls, action for the boys and laughs for everyone! The music is OK (not as good as "Princess and the Frog"), but the film itself has a lot of heart. Also, Donna Murphy (who some might remember as the wife of Dr. Otto Octavious (Alfred Molina) in Spider-Man 2 (Widescreen Special Edition)) is excellent as the newest villain, Mother Gothel. I did see this in 3-D (which I'm not too crazy about) and it was great, especially with my daughter reaching out for the floating lanterns. If you don't have kids, this movie could probably wait -- even though it's still enjoyable. But, if you have a kid, this movie is essential viewing ... and you won't be rolling your eyes and constantly checking your watch to see when it ends. That, in of itself, is a compliment to Disney animation and story!
on July 1, 2011
My family and I had seen this movie at a movie theater originally, so we knew we loved it. We already have watched it a couple of times since buying the video. Recommended to anyone but particularly someone who wants to smile or laugh a lot.
on July 11, 2011
Not true to the original story, but great for young and old,very entertaining, the horse is a riot,highly recommend this, bought it for my Grandchildren, but love it myself, my 17 year old thinks is best Disney yet.
on February 20, 2013
We love this movie! Good for ages 4yo to 40yo. Disney's spin on the story of Rapunzel is captivating. It's child-friendly enough for a preschooler to love and has enough clean, adult humor for adults to enjoy as well. A definite necessity for any little princess' movie collection.
on November 7, 2011
I absolutely love this movie. I had just as much fun as my 2 year old watching this movie. The story flows well, is funny and quirky that adults enjoy it, and the music is fantastic. Mandy Moor and Zachery Levi do such a great job together. Love, love, love it!!
on February 1, 2011
Cannot wait for this to come out. Have already pre- ordered my copy. Best new Disney movie...my three year old loved it.
on December 25, 2012
I so love it that there is a HEROINE in this fab movie. I LOVE hero's - but also love it when Hollywood produces a HEROINE to enjoy as well. Great story line - funny stuff - and great voice overs. Lots of laughable moments for the entire family to enjoy.