Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 12, 2014
I suffer from alopecia areata, I currently wear my hair in brotherlocs if this company had seen my before and after pictures I am sure I would be on the cover of this bottle! Lots of people at the place in which I have my hair done have asked me about it, and my hairdresser took a picture of the bottle so she could recommend it to other clients. I have no bald spots and my hair has grown about
5 inches very rapidly and is thicker that it was when I was 20. ( I am now 46)
on July 14, 2015
Like a lot of others, I've tried nearly every hair-growth supplement on the market, none of the others have worked, and most of them left me with terrible acne problems.....not PriaPlex - I can honestly say that this works.

I should say that I *don't* have a 'hair loss' problem, but like many the hair around my temples was thinning, and it stopped growing beyond my shoulders years ago - so no matter what I tried I couldn't get my overall length to increase and that is primarily what I was looking to do.

I don't recall how I came across PriaPlex, but I read all of the research available on it, and it looked promising - what made me decide to buy it is that it's an all natural herbal formula - NOT loaded with Biotin, which is what makes many people break out with cystic acne. I've been using it for just over 6 weeks, and have just reordered so I won't run out.

I'm convinced that this works because where I was thinning before (at my temples) it's now filling back in, and overall my length is about 1.5 inches longer than it was before I started.......I know hair grows at an average rate of .5 inch per month, but my hair would just not get any longer before (probably due to normal shedding and a genetically pre-programmed length)......now it's finally getting longer! I'm not sure I'd call the rate of growth "rapid", but I'm happy with it.

UPDATE: Oct. 22, 2015 - I have now been taking the PriaPlex since right around the end of May/beginning of June, and I'm thrilled to report that I've gained roughly 3" in length.....I can tell by how often I need to touch up my roots (yep, I color my hair too) that it isn't growing at a faster rate, but I'm definitely not shedding anywhere near as much, not when I brush it and not when I wash it (which is when I used to lose just gobs of hair). I do believe it's also coming in a lot thicker too (greater quantity of hair, not fatter hairs), and the hair around my temples (where I previously had very short, thin hair, and little of it) is definitely thicker and longer, a huge improvement there.

I am honestly really, really happy with this product......I really did not believe that, after all the supplements I've tried over the years to get my hair to grow longer, I would ever find anything that works, but this one really does work for me. Depending on your own situation (mostly whatever is the cause of your own hair loss or thinning) your results may be different, but this does what I wanted it to.

Now if they could only make it taste like chocolate...... :-)
66 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2013
I tried many hair growth supplements without success. That is until I used Pria Plex. I started seeing results within 3 weeks My bald spots began to grow hair and my hair became thicker and shiny. A pleasant side effect was extra energy.
on January 10, 2015
I can't believe how it has changed my hair.......I have been taking for a month now. No side effects. For the first time in years hair is so healthy looking, feels thicker. When I shower not falling out. I can't believe it.........
on August 10, 2015
I've only been on priaplex for a month. After 2 weeks my eye brows and lashes became itchy which I took as new growth. I started seeing faint/fine hairs coming in on my eyebrows to the point where it didn't make a huge difference. What I also noticed was peach fuzz developing on my face (not a good thing if you are a woman). I am nearing menopause which may attribute. I was taking 3 pills in the morning and 3 after work. I have recently cut back due the peach fuzz. I will continue to take bease everything I've read said you won't see dramatic changes for 3-4 months. The hair on my head isn't falling out quite as bad but have not seen really new growth yet. We shall see
on January 16, 2015
After 7 years of going through every non-side effect product on the market this works better than anything. After 2 weeks i started to see growth. Right now at the 2 month mark ive regained about 1/2 inches of my receded hair line back. My current regime is PriaPlex, Revivogen, and a laser comb. Using Revivogen for the past 6 years have prevented rapid hair loss (my father at my age was completely bald). After introducing the laser comb I felt slightly thicker hair but no growth necessarily. Its only after using the PriaPlex did i actually start seeing hair grow. Its hard to say if the Revivogen and Laser Comb are working together to grow my hair this fast or if the PriPlex would be enough.
on December 4, 2015
This is my second order. A year ago I purchased and my hairs stopped falling out and started growing in again. Went off for 6 months and gaits started falling out again. Back on it again. It does work!!
on April 25, 2016
Ok so about a month and a half in having downed one-and-a-half bottles so far.. I have improved one notch on the Norwood scale.
Not bad at all however.. caveat.. I had been doing other things at the same time so I am not sure if the gains are due to the other regimen or that its synergistic or it does nothing at all.
I will finish off the 2nd bottle and continue on with my other regimens and see if the improvement continues or regresses.
If my improvement regresses, I will be ordering more.
It is an expensive option however hairloss is a difficult problem and if Priaplex ends up being the best option and it improves hair regrowth then it'll likely be worth it for those who can afford it.. thats nearly $700/year.
I'd rather solve the root problem and have it go away.. but hairloss as many know is quite complex often having a multifactoral cause and difficult to solve permanently.. of course this is what big pharma wants to hear isn't it?
on March 24, 2013
I don't know what it will do for my hair, but it boosted my libido straight away. Quite a pleasant surprise. Nothing else I've taken has quite done that. The only caveat I have is that I had to pay extra for parcelforce delivery, which I didn't have to do for other products from the US. So it actually cost me about £70.
on February 16, 2015
Just started taking these as there were highly recommended for thinning hair. I am told that it takes about 6 weeks to notice a change. When I order my second bottle, I'll give it a couple of weeks before I write my next review.