Tanisha Gets Married 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Countdown to a Wedding Throwdown Tanisha and Clive are tying the knot, but first come interviews with wedding planners, venue scouting, and the tough choice of which Bad Girls to include in the bridal party.
2. Can You Hear Me Now? Tanisha hopes that fixing Clive's hearing will turn around his life and their relationship. But everything falls apart when Tanisha discovers Clive's internet secrets.
3. You're Asking for a Fight Tanisha meets a lawyer to draft a pre-nup after catching Clive on a dating site. Later, Flo and Natalie refuse to play nice as friends and family gather for the bridal shower.
4. Tanisha Gets Married: Unseen, Out Loud & Outrageous An inside look at the crazy roller coaster ride leading up to Tanisha's wedding. See never before seen footage!
5. Bad Girls Never Change The bridal shower turns into all out mayhem. Later, a simple argument between Tanisha and Clive escalates into a blowout fight that could change their relationship forever.
6. You Say He's Just a Friend As Clive's jealousy of Tanisha's best friend Sean grows, not even cake-tasting can ease the stress as Tanisha and Clive take off the gloves during couple's therapy.
7. Atlantic City Showdown With joint bachelor/bachelorette parties raging in Atlantic City, Clive's insecurities over Tanisha's relationship with her best friend continue to drive a wedge between them.
8. The Good, the Bad Girl and the Ugly In Atlantic City, Natalie and Flo's drama turns physical, Clive gets upset when Tanisha and the Bad Girls ruin his bachelor party, and Sean confesses a huge secret to Tanisha.
9. Possibly Ever After Tears are shed, emotions run high, and it's still anyone's guess whether the boisterous bride will finally make it down the aisle on the wild finale of Tanisha Gets Married.
Sneak Peek An early look at Oxygen's "Tanisha Gets Married." Will this Bad Girl make it down the aisle for her dream wedding?
GoodPublished 1 day ago by I love this app it is very fun and I love it. I promise it is worth it to have or buy this lovely app
It's okay if you like that kind of thing but I didn't like it all. Next time I will pay closer attention to what I'm getting.Published on December 5, 2012 by HottyToddyGirl