5.0 out of 5 stars Get Started !
Published on June 4, 2008 by A Writer

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful if you don't know
This book gives you some useful tips on exercises, but nothing can touch the truth of how you need to exercise as the book I recently got that put all others to shame and that is The New Rules of Lifting For Women! Get that book and don't waste your time or money with others!
Published 11 months ago by SUE MACIOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Started !, June 4, 2008
A Writer (Dallas, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tank Top Arms, Bikini Belly, Boy Shorts Bottom: Tighten and Tone Your Body in as Little as 10 Minutes a Day (Paperback)
I am so glad I started with the book before moving on to the DVD. I was able to learn all the exercises and keep up with the DVD better than I otherwise would have. After two weeks with this book, I felt more limber and like I was really doing something good for me. After two months people started to notice-- I was toning up. These exercises really work for quick results-- and it's not too big of a time commitment. I'm working out with Minna Lessig 20 to 30 minutes a day, 5 times week. After 10 months, I can definately say I love the improvement it's made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, October 2, 2007
I followed the 4 week guide and it worked great. My friends all saw results in the first four weeks. It was really amazing. Its a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book-very informative, March 11, 2013
always looking for new workouts for women. Great book for anyone just getting started or wanting to learn more. Minna is an inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars full of info, May 4, 2014
The book compliments the DVD for a full understanding of the workout. Lots of good stretching techniques for added flexibility

5.0 out of 5 stars great exercises., August 27, 2011
this book has very good instruction and gave me alot of newer exercises to do. i would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get back in shape, or stay in shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars I so love this book, May 29, 2014
I borrowed this book from my local library and kept renewing it. Was so happy to see the Amazon carried it, this is one of my gym bibles. I love the versatility and variations for home and the gym. I would really recommend this to someone that wants to tone up and not bulk out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go For It!, January 25, 2014
Instruction & pictures are simple & easy to follow
This book makes you want to get up and try the exercises

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, November 25, 2013
Great workouts and easy to read. I like that it had info so I could design my own work outs if I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good exercises in this book, November 2, 2013
This book has some of the best exercises for butt, tummy and arms. The exercises are easy to do and ones you may forget about while exercising. This book serves as a great reminder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book., September 23, 2013
I was a good book with lots of pictures and variations for beginner to advanced. I would recommend it to anyone who wants some change :-)

Rate and Discover Movies