Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tantalizing Textures: Ideas and Techniques for Scrapbookers
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 31, 2007
This exciting new addition to the scrapbooking library is just what the title states, "tantalizing". The ideas are fresh and cutting edge providing hours of new techniques to incorporate into your scrapbooks. Dimensional scrapbooks are a great way to enahnce pictures and provide interest to people who view your scrapbooks. This book is going to become a staple in my scrapbooking arsenal!
on August 31, 2009
I check out a lot of books from the library. Most books on the subject of scrapbooking, my favorite hobby, give me an idea or two. Sometimes they are even returned without a second glance. When I picked up "Tantalizing Textures", I knew I had to have it for my personal library.

This is the best book I have found on the subject for two reasons. First, it is filled with creative and unique techniques that can be employed on my scrapbook pages. Detailed and easy to understand instructions are included. Second, author Trudy Sigurdson is a gifted scrapper. Each and every layout is a work of art and filled with wonderful ideas. Her design is worth studying. Each page comes with a supply and manufacture list, so I can locate difficult to find items.

If you are looking for a book to get you out of your scrapbook rut, this is one to buy.
on July 31, 2007
I'm really enjoying my Memory Makers idea books and this one is no exception. It has lots of how-to, step by step instructions that will add interest to your scrapbook pages. It's an excellent purchase and you won't be disappointed.
on April 27, 2009
This book has a million and one great ideas for adding texture to your pages. Lots of things I had never thought of trying before. I am definately going to be referring to this book a lot!
on April 14, 2010
I bought Trudy's other book, Embellished Emotions (love!), first and then came looking for more books by her and found Tantalizing Textures. I was a little unsure if I wanted this book because I didn't think my pages really needed texture or that it would add anything, but I'm so glad I bought it! If you liked Embellished Emotions, you'll like this book, too. It's written in the same style and has lots of cool, fun art techniques to try. The book is broken down by type of material: textiles, metal, natural elements, art mediums (crackle, alcohol inks, batik resist medium, etc), paper and clear elements (acrylics, beds, shrinky plastic, etc).

I find this book very inspiring and I constantly go back to it and look at all the fine details to gain ideas for my pages and embellishments. It was a great investment, I would recommend it to a friend, and if I had to, I'd buy it again! The only down side? I wish it were twice as long!
on December 27, 2012
This is one of the best scrapbooking, crafting books that I have acquired. Many innovative ideas; very different from most of the books that I have in my library. It was also in fine condition. I highly recommend this book to those who are looking for new/fresh ideas, or those wishing to utilize old ideas in a fresh way.