- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
1.25 Ct 8X6MM Tanzanite & 0.32ct Diamond (GH/SI1) Sterling Silver Pendant 18"
|Price:||$188.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$311.00 (62%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- This item is proudly custom made in the USA
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius, Capricorn
Meaning: Tanzanite is a calming stone. It is believed that it can restore balance when life becomes chaotic or extremely busy
Healing properties of Tanzanite: The Tanzanite stone is known to help manifest desires through will and vision. It gives personal insight and power. The stone is good for protection and is sometimes given to new or expecting mothers. It helps with psychic abilities and if a person is just beginning to develop this field, it's one of the most powerful stones for this.
Sources of Tanzanite: East Africa - Tanzania.
Interesting Facts: A fairly new stone that was only introduced to the world market in the year 1969.
The Tanzanite Foundation calls Tanzanite a "geological phenomenon" and claims that the gemstone is 1,000 times rarer than diamonds.
According to the Tanzanite Foundation, the Masai people consider Tanzanite a "mystical" stone, created when a bolt of lightning struck the earth and transformed rocks into purple-blue gems.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004PBJ6SC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 24, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Gem Stone King|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Gem Type||Tanzanite, Diamond|
|Minimum total gem weight||1.57 carats|
|Total metal weight||1 Grams|
|Number of stones||17|
|Stone Weight||1.25 carats, 0.32 carats|
|Stone Creation Method||Natural|
|Stone Treatment Method||Heat treated|
|Stone Length||8 millimeters|
|Stone Width||6 millimeters|