5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and vibrant
Published on December 2, 2011 by Y. Yang

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat satisfied
The necklace was not the color that the website showed. Very light in color, a sky blue compared to the darker blue that is shown in the picture. I wish it had been darker.
Published on December 22, 2011 by jnapper

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and vibrant, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Tanzanite Circle Pendant set in Sterling Silver 18" Necklace (1.50ct tw) (Jewelry)
This is a beautiful pendant. The stones are very clear and they sparkle in the sun. Usually with pendants like this, I worry about how individual stones match each other in color and quality, but the pendant I received was beyond anything I expected for this price. The setting is well-done and workmanship is excellent. For those who want a pendant with unusual stone colors, I highly recommend this piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tanzanite Circle Pendant, September 13, 2011
This pendant is as pictured--the color of the stones is a nice lavender-blue and the setting is well-made. The necklace comes in a very nice gift box, too. I was very pleased with this purchase and the price! I would order from this seller again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat satisfied, December 22, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice pendant!, March 19, 2012
I bought this as a gift to my girlfriend, she really liked it. It has a blue kind of purple color to it which was really nice. And for the price it was a really good deal.
BUT, the chain on this is really cheap, like 25cent candy machine cheap. The slightest tug would break it. My girlfriend broke hers by catching when she was taking off her jacket and it snapped.
If you are buying this as a gift, I would buy this for the pendant itself and not the chain. Go out and get a nice quality chain, and it will just bring out the quality of this more and more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Photo is misleading but otherwise great, February 17, 2012
Product: Very pretty in person. It shines very well in the light. The color is not the dark blue shown in the picture. The stones are a lavender color. Refined (heat treated) Tanzanite can range between a very light purple to a very dark purple/blue. The darker the stone the more valuable it is. In addition to this necklace I also purchased a dark purple tanzanite stone from a local store for a great price as well. My fiancée wears both pendants (sometimes at the same time or individually).

Price ($60ish) : based on the fact that it is genuine real tanzanite (from the product description), the price is very good considering that tanzanite is only found in the county of Tanzania.

Seller: arrived in plenty of time.

Summary: I am glad I purchased this product

2.0 out of 5 stars Barely Blue, September 25, 2013
Definitely not blue, look like cz's. These don't look like the photo or like tanzanites! Very disappointed, misrepresented.
Do not waste your time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!, March 25, 2014
Well all I can say is that this is a pretty pendant however what I received is nothing like the photo! The pendant that I receieved is light lavender in color. I can say I got what I paid for!

5.0 out of 5 stars TANZANITE CIRCLE NECKLESS., March 11, 2014
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. I JUST LOVE THE COLOR, AND
IT'S ANICE SIZE, NOT TINY, OR HUGE. GOT EARRINGS TO MATCH.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little too light..., December 19, 2013
Ender (San Luis Obispo, CA) - See all my reviews
While this is beautiful piece, the stones in mine were very light. almost clear with only a hint of purple. I would have preferred a darker stone, but it is still a nice necklace and I am sure my wife will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, November 27, 2013
A pleasant surprise for my wife on our 24th anniversary. The blue purple color of the stones are quite different.

Tanzanite Circle Pendant set in Sterling Silver 18" Necklace (1.50ct tw)
$125.00 $59.95