Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 4 Ct.tw Tanzanite & White Sapphire Necklace & Earrings Set in Sterling Silver
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2010
Beautiful pieces.

The only issue that I have with the product is that the picture does not have a visible size reference in the image (inches or cm).
on April 15, 2010
As always, the photo is sparkly & beautiful, but the reality is that this set is made so poorly that my instant thought was that it was made in China! What a waste of $ for this piece of crap! My intent was to give it to my friend whose husband was recently killed in an avalanche in Canada. My hope was that it would match the tanzanite ring that he gave her years ago, which I knew would be a long shot. But, it will go into a basket of beauty products for her in addition to a coupon for a massage. I took ONE look at it & wanted to scream because it is so flimsy! I read the convoluted return policy & just decided that it is too complicated. I will send it anyway & apologize to my girlfriend for its cheapness! If you value your hard-earned $, spend it elsewhere!!!
on November 6, 2012
Well Overall Its apretty set But It looks like dark blue sapphires Instead of dreamy lavendar Tanzanites.Another thing Is I wore the Necklace once and the next time went to wear It the chain seperated from the clasp-So I changed the chain but It steals from the beauty of the piece.Other then That Its Nice for the Price
review image
on May 15, 2013
This is a great product and I would purchase from this seller again in the furture. I'm pleased with the delivery and shipment of the product. I love this set, they went great with the blue dress I bought. Thank You!
on January 8, 2013
When I ordered the Tanzanite necklace and earrings set, I was hoping it would be as dark as my Tanzanite ring. When I received it, it was so much darker than my ring and I was very shocked. My daughter looked at it and said oh it looks like a beautiful blue sapphire. I said no it's a Tanzanite, but I had to agree that it was like the most beautiful blue sapphire I have ever seen. I would recommend anyone to buy this set if they want a well made Tanzanite earrings and necklace set. My daughter and I both like it so much, so I am ordering 1 for her birthday this month. She will really be surprised to receive this. Want to give a big things to Amazon for making sure my purchases we're here on time for Christmas.
on February 26, 2013
Small, but very nice. I will add a longer chain and I would buy it again. Czs would have given more spark to this ensemble but the white sapphires work okay.
on November 19, 2011
This product is very thin, and to expensive. maybe can be used for children, I would not recommend this product is also very expensive.
on December 4, 2012
Great Product my Daughter loved them. Shipped pretty safely. and I would have no problem buying from these folks again.
on August 13, 2013
The sparkling blue was really good. The chain was very thin though. It is okay to gift this to someone. But also need to warn her about the chain.
on March 1, 2012
I read all the reviews and as a little skeptical, but when I received the package, I loved it. It's really a nice set and the price is right.