Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tao Te Ching: An Illustrated Journey
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 26, 2016
Of all the translations I have read, this is my favorite - it speaks clearly, directly, and poetically.
on July 24, 2016
This is a good book!!!!
on July 21, 2016
Laozi was mentioned to me and recommended strongly. I decided to learn. It has been a great experience. Tao or The Way affects all: self, government, nature, etc. The book is amazing. It has taken me a long time to read 81 poems, because every word is important and provokes thoughts. I have to read each poem over and over until I start to get the idea. Hoepfully, some day, I will understand more. My favorite is about water: water benefits all and it always settles at the lowest place. Is that perfect or what?
on July 11, 2016
Timeless principles for a dying word. Although I don't believe in the Tao I definitely believe in the value behind the principles in the book. Great read highly recommended. Only wish I knew this was the pocket size edition, but then again there are it's advantages.
on July 6, 2016
Love the wee size of this little volume.
on June 30, 2016
The artwork in this journey is beautiful, however the forced modern-day translation hurts it for me. I can understand why Mr. Mitchell would spruce up the translations, nevertheless it can break the readers immersion into the book, and the philosophy. Which to speak positively, was fantastic, although I may disagree with some the beliefs in this text, I can appreciate why one may believe those things.
on June 30, 2016
Really confusing, but really talks about how 'Ying and yang' come together and work in life. Even typed out and printed some of the passages to put in my cubicle at work.
review image
on June 25, 2016
Good read
on June 10, 2016
Not what I expected, removed it
on June 8, 2016
This book is great to have and open up anytime for some guidance or pondering.