5.0 out of 5 stars A new brand for me
I saw these in another catalog and thought they were interesting with the 2 toned diagonal strap. Not only do they look great, they feel wonderful. The insole is contoured so the foot fits in the sandal comfortably.
Highly recommended.
Published 19 months ago by Claire Lamberth

1.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable
Really cute sandal but very uncomfortable Have tried other Taos sandals and they were very supportive and comfortable. This footbed was hard as a rock and it was not removable Will return these. Very disappointed.
Published 10 months ago by Patty Nicholas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A new brand for me, July 7, 2013
Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable, March 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, June 4, 2014
Much more attractive in person, feel like a dream on, and I love the adjustability of the straps. Need a lot of room across the toes and was able to obtain this by adjusting. Usually buy an 8 in shoes due to wide foot and high instep, but the size 7 fit perfectly in this shoe. Love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Landscape lady, March 27, 2014
The shoe looks as shown. The feel underfoot is wonderful, comfortable, supportive. But, the Velcro closure isn't right at all. The two straps that cross over the ankle are so long that when positioned to fit my foot the Velcro pad was 1.5 inches away from the side Velcro pad. I have a little bit of a narrow foot but can't wear narrow widths so it isn't that narrow. But this shoe is so wide that it would be perfect for someone needing a wide width.

Had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, June 11, 2014
Straight out of the box - these are awesome sandals for long days on your feet. They are very fashionable for jeans or a skirt. They will be perfect for our Hawaiian vacation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving these Taos sandals, August 1, 2014
I was hesitant to order these after reading a review that they were hard soled. While they are not cushioned I find them extremely comfortable. They have a microfiber type coating on the bottom that I really love. My feet are narrow at the heel and wider at the front of my foot and these feel like they were made for my feet. I sometimes take a 7.5 in shoes just to have the extra room in the forefront of the foot, but I got the size 7 (eu 38) and I am so happy with them. The price was great for Taos too. I ordered the same pair in black! The leather is very good quality and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these sandals, January 13, 2015
LeeAnna (Chesapeake, VA) - See all my reviews
I love the look of these sandals. I have a high arch so often things across the top of my foot are tight and uncomfortable these are adjustable with Velcro so they are perfect. At first I thought the shoe was too hard but after wearing and getting used to them I love them. They are very comfortable and look great. I would definitely buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars But I love them. The straps are plenty long enough and ..., July 14, 2014
When I first tried these on I thought they'd be very uncomfortable to wear because they seemed so hard. But I love them. The straps are plenty long enough and fit very comfortably. I would wear them more if I wasn't worried about wearing them out too soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars taos wedge sandals, July 7, 2014
excellent fit. very comfortable and style is nice. love the low price

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, June 10, 2014
I like them, I usually buy elnatralista shoes these feel very comfy and I will think about buying again if they are has comfortable at end of summer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›