Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EFT Tapping to Tap Away Excess Pounds: 7 Days to Develop Healthy Habits to Drop Excess Weight
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 16, 2012
This is an amazing book, with one caveat: You actually have to do the exercises in the book. you can't just look at them and say this looks like baloney. You will feel lighter, more in control, and rid yourself of food addictions. i have used EFT therapy for other problems, and believe me, it is a miracle. Bravo for Ruthy Boehm for consolidating all this wisdom in these books!
on June 11, 2014
Book is short
but details procedure well. Very effective technique which can be applied to other areas of health and life also.
on February 18, 2012
I got this book for free so I am not out anything but this author has written 8 books on this subject and I am guessing they all say the same thing only with different mantras. No sound advice whatsoever! I am glad that I didn't have to pay for this non-advice.
on April 8, 2014
This was not a very good book. I have never finished it. I have tried to finish it several times.
on May 15, 2014
This is really a good book to read and motivate a person and it really works and keeps you positive