5.0 out of 5 stars be prepared to print your book
Ordered this item thinking it was a book. It was a download and I wasn't prepared to print an entire book: ink, paper, printer, binding. I'm sure it's great as I bought the home-study course from the author but be aware, this isn't in book format but in download.
Published on October 28, 2011 by Shari Au

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother...
This book is a waste of money. It's just a anthology of other people experiences with TFT. That's nice if you can about that but I was looking for step by step techniques for my personal health issues. His other book is more specific. Don't waste your money on this book.
Published on May 8, 2012 by notmyname

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother..., May 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars be prepared to print your book, October 28, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars I regret buying this..., May 18, 2012
This review is from: Tapping the Body's Energy Pathways (Kindle Edition)
This book should be free! I guess it is intended to be inspirational, but comes across as marketing, not something to be purchased.

Further more it seems unfinished, words and lines hopping all over the place. It looks like a first draft, rather than the finished product. I've written a couple of eBooks myself, and would be embarrassed putting something as this up for sale.

Frank S. Kristensen

5.0 out of 5 stars Tapping By Dr. Roger Callahan, December 14, 2012
Let me start by saying that, If every person was given this book & was tought how to use the fantasticly fast & easy teatments in changing the way we feel in the middle of any high stress situations & depression & bodely pain. For the most part we would have very little use for therapists & pain Dr's in the US. & a TRULY HAPPIER, countery.
This dook has changed my life in ways that I thought could NEVER!!!!! EVER!!!!! be changed. Between this book & 2 others that were written by Dr. Callahan & Gary Craig. My life HAS done a complete 360. 1. I have never been this happy ever, no matter my life situation is, & to most they would say it's not so grate right now!!! 2. I have let both my counseler & my psyco. therapist go. I have no need for them. I can help myself useing this book & it's treatments in any crises or emotinaly over loaded situation 3. I have with my GP's help stopped taking 2 different anti-depressents, that I was told by my therapists I would have to take for the rest of my life if I wanted any kind of life. I have also stopped taking 1 out of 2 anti-anxity meds. & working on the 2nd. Should be off that in the next 6 months. 4. I'm sleeping better then I have in years & almost with out meds. (I uses to have ansomnia real bad. I could stay awake for 4, sometime 5 days before my body side 'I can't do any more" & it was my body shutting off, not my brain.) (This is my last medication hurdle)
I have gone from taking 6 different medications for "mood" issus & like I said I now take 1. I've never felt better in all of my life. & it's because of what "I" have been able to do for myself with this book. I'm so amazed that more people don't know about this book, but then again, if they did, there would be a lot of "Mental Health Proffessionals" out of work.
I can not say enough about how incredible this book is. I've used it on myself, my mom & 2 of my best friends & we just keep moving forward with these algarithum treatments one laier at a time & it is just incredible what it is do to us & our lives.
I CONNOT STRESS enough how wonderful this book is. If you suffer from depression, anxiety, phobieas, fears, guilt, shame & even physical pain... GET THESE BOOKS. I swaer they will change your life in ways you never thought possible.
These are the other 2 books that work together with this one.
1. Tapping the Body's Energy Pathways By Dr. Roger Callahan & Joanne Callahan
2. The Promise of Energy Psychology By Gary Craig
Thank you to the fantastic person that recamended these books & I will be forever grateful to who ever or what ever brought these books into my life. And I hope that this letter will inspire just one person. Because if it does, I will feel I have just saved a persons life. Please enjoy the rest of your life.

Tapping the Body's Energy Pathways