- Paperback: 349 pages
- Publisher: High Plains Pr (June 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0931271614
- ISBN-13: 978-0931271618
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,083,850 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
In Tar and Paint and Stone: The Inscriptions at Independence Rock and Devil's Gate 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Reviewer Dr. Lund notes on the book's back cover, "If you are a serious student of the western emigration, you will want this book." No argument there. Even to the novice of westward migration this is a wonderful look into the history, mystery, legends and emigrant experiences of this seemingly mythical, but certainly real place, along the Oregon Trail.
An insightful read.