Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more
Customer Discussions > Valleys Of Neptune forum

Target Exclusive Tracks

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 12, 2010 8:46:27 AM PST
Xanthene says:
Questions for anyone who purchased the Target exclusive edition:

Are the bonus tracks on the disc or is there a download voucher for them?

Do you know if they are the same recordings from the Dagger Records Hear My Music release?

I didn't know about the target exclusive until after I bought it from Amazon. I might have to pick it up if the tracks are different than the Hear My Music CD.

Posted on Mar 13, 2010 5:55:30 AM PST
Galley says:
The tracks are on the disc. AFAIK, they are same as the Dagger Records release.

Posted on Mar 13, 2010 1:50:39 PM PST
I just picked up the Target releases. I live in Denver and they are running a promo. Buy 2 Hendrix discs @ sale price $9.98 each and get a five dollar gift card. I replaced my old Hendrix collection with the "new remastered "versions (actually same as the 97 releases) but they include extra tracks and some really insightful dvds. It kicks ass !!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Valleys Of Neptune forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Mar 12, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 13, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Valleys of Neptune
Valleys of Neptune by Jimi Hendrix (Audio CD - 2010)
4.0 out of 5 stars (224)