|Item model number||APD04US|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||40 x 2 x 1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||40 x 2 x 1 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.40 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Targus Car Charger 12V DC and 30-Pin Sync/Charge Cable for Apple iPad, Phone, iPod, Black (APD04US)
|Price:||$5.50 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$19.49 (78%)|
- Automobile: Power and charge on-the-go from your RV, car, or boat
- Construction: Small, lightweight and convenient
- Functionality and Design: DC auto adapter to charge iPad, iPhone and iPod; includes an USB to iPad 30 pin charge sync cable
- Also compatible when used with the USB Lighting cable that came with your iPad 4th Generation, iPad mini or iPhone 5. *Lightning cable not included
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Three good things:
1) The USB cable is separate, so you can substitute another cable if it breaks down, or if you want to try charging something with a USB cable that doesn't have a dock connector.
2) The cigarette lighter plug is small and nearly less flush with the well, so it doesn't stick up and get in the way.
3) The cable is black, so it doesn't stand out against a car's dark interior. This could be a disadvantage if you have trouble finding things, but I see it as an advantage.
So: a simple item that works and is well-designed. I'd pay my own money for it if I hadn't received it via Vine.
Highly recommended if it fits your needs.
I recommend this item.
This charger will charge an Apple iPad 2 or the new one, and also very quickly charges an iPad first generation, iPhone or iPod. It has the charging capability of 2.1 Amps which is 2.1 times more power than the standard 1 amp required for an iPhone or iPad. This means you get a fast recharge time and you are back into business. When you arrive at your destination your devices are fully charged and ready to go even though you may have been talking on the phone during the trip. We use this on multiple devices but to give you an idea of the power, it charges our iPhones about 1% per minute so even if you are on a short trip to the store and your phone is low it is worthwhile to plug it in and get a quick charge.
I have purchased a lot of Targus products and I am always impressed with the quality of the items I have purchased. There are a lot of knockoffs out there and I suggest buying a name brand you can trust. We actually own two of these and we use them every time we travel. I recommend it to you as a good product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sadly it didn't work. It was fast shipping. But it never worked not once!Published 4 months ago by c.b.
Came quickly and works properly! Should be noted that this is an IPAD charger, NOT an iPad keyboard charger.
But I misread the description, so it's my fault.