5.0 out of 5 stars Great !
I needed it in a hurry and it was super fast, it works well and it is very helpful. Great transaction fast and easy, nicely wrap, no problemo !
Published 20 months ago by jules

2.0 out of 5 stars Targus Mouse
Have had to have it replaced twice. I gave up as it did not last long enough to be worthy of purchase.
Published 7 months ago by Samuel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Targus Mini Compact BlueTrace Optical Mouse AMU75US (Black with Gray) Bulk Packaging (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
worked for what it was needed for

2.0 out of 5 stars Targus Mouse, June 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it., December 3, 2013
Kat (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
I use this item with my netbook almost every day. It's a good quality little mouse, and a great size for travel. Might not be ideal for larger hands though.
It's exactly what I needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this mouse., November 24, 2013
Jim W "Jim W." (Steamboat Springs, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
This completely stopped working after two weeks. It is junk. Spend a couple dollars more and get a good travel mouse.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nope, September 5, 2013
I bought this tiny little mouse to replace a recently deceased Targus retractable mouse for my netbook, and wanted to stick with a retractable cord because I typically use my netbook on a lapdesk (quite inconvenient to have a wireless mouse slide off the edge while I am typing).

What this picture doesn't accurately show is that the bottom front edge of the mouse is curved upward, (which might not be an issue with a larger, more substantial mouse)--but what happens here is that pressing down to click either mouse button causes the entire mouse to tilt forward on its nose, and the back end lifts into the air.

A functional, if unwieldy mouse. I've had better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay Mouse, TERRIBLE retracting cord, September 1, 2013
I bought this at Sears with some free points that I had to use up before expiration, so it cost me only $2.27. However, it was not really a bargain because of the incredibly bad retracting cord. Given that the other reviews are all positive, perhaps I got a defective unit. In my case, the cord would not retract after the first pull; it jammed in place. I had to fiddle with it for several minutes, by gently pulling back and forth on the cord, before I could finally get it to retract. I thought perhaps that I pulled with too much force the first time, so I tried again with a very light touch. The same thing happened over and over. Every time I tried to pull out the cord, it would jam. It was incredibly frustrating to use because it would then take as much as 10 minutes of fiddling to get the cord to retract. The cord is very thin so I can't imagine that it will last very long will all the pulling on the cord that will be needed if I continue to use the so-called "retractable" cord function. I was hoping to open up the round plastic piece that holds the cord (between the mouse and the USB connector) to see if there was anything I could do to smooth the retraction process. Even though there is a "seam" around the circumference of the round plastic piece, it does not seem to be designed to be opened up. The only way that I am likely to use this mouse is to pull out the cord to some permanent fixed length and use it like that.

The mouse itself was good. Another reviewer mentioned that it was "jumpy." I also noticed that it was quite sensitive to movement. Therefore, I went into the Windows control panel and adjusted the mouse speed to my liking. After that, I had no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect computer mouse to carry in laptop case., August 22, 2013
This is my second AMU75US optical mouse. The cable that attaches to the USB connector must have had a broken wire because that's why it failed. HOWEVER, it is overall and very good mouse to use and it fits perfectly in my laptop case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 13, 2013
I've never used anything besides the Targus brand mini mouse. It fits nicely in my laptop backpack and it's easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price but you get what you pay for, May 16, 2013
This little mouse is a good traveling companion, but a little jumpy for fine photoshop or other work. The retracting cord is great and useful. At the rate that I go through these devices, it will buy a couple more to have on hand.