5.0 out of 5 stars real quality here, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Targus A7 Slipcase Designed to Protect up to 16" Notebooks (Dark Purple) - TSS12701US (Software)
is larger in height than expected, but really nice. I can use the extra space to store the power unit for my 15" laptop. Is pretty too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, and it looks amazing!, August 23, 2014
I ordered this case for my Lenovo Y50, which although it's labeled as a 15 inch, it's a little larger because the screen is a bit wider. The build quality of the case is excellent, it may be cheap in price, but not in quality. I ordered this to go with my Targus Legend IQ, and they go well together. The backpack is excellent, there's just not a copious amount of padding. That's partially personal preference, but I won't knock it. They're both really great products, and you get quality worth twice as much with both items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Got some bulk, May 18, 2014
Its a pretty big case but what I use it for is carrying around my portable monitor. its perfect for that (portable monitor doesn;t have a lid)

4.0 out of 5 stars Order one size down., May 9, 2014
Ordered a 16" case to fit a 17" laptop. Perfect choice.

Excelllent slipcase for quick trips to the coffee house or added protection in luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually fits my 15.4" Lenovo laptop!, February 7, 2014
I replaced my old HP 15.4" screen (these are diagonal measurements) laptop with a new Lenovo Y510. When I got the Lenovo I found it would not quite fit into my HP's neoprene sleeve because the screen has more frame around it and overall the Lenovo is about .6 or .7 inches wider. OK so I wanted a new sleeve that would still allow the new laptop plus sleeve fit into my larger laptop case that holds cables, extension cords, power strip and so on for a complete setup when I go on the road.

I bought what Case Logic sold as a "16 inch" laptop sleeve even though the specs didn't give interior width. Nope, missed by a hair. The Lenovo wouldn't go in. Case went back. Looked at a V7 sleeve but it said the interior size was only 15" wide and my Lenovo's width is 15.3 inches. OK, ordered a Targus 17" sleeve. Gadzooks it was huge. So large the laptop swam around inside and there was no way the package would fit into my laptop briefcase. So....

I bought this Targus A7 16" sleeve because after looking at several ads I found that it would fit a 15.25" wide laptop. Whoopee! My 15.3 " wide Lenovo fits and the pair fit into my briefcase and the price was way less than I started paying.

It's nicely put together with an interior that will protect the laptop from scratching and cushion it against anything awkward in the other compartments. No extra pockets and they aren't needed. A minor thread hanging out from a seam will tuck back in easily and it seems quite nicely put together overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 26, 2014