Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Targus 197007 Targus A7 Slipcase Designed to Protect up to 16 Notebooks -Dark Purple - TSS12701US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 7, 2014
I replaced my old HP 15.4" screen (these are diagonal measurements) laptop with a new Lenovo Y510. When I got the Lenovo I found it would not quite fit into my HP's neoprene sleeve because the screen has more frame around it and overall the Lenovo is about .6 or .7 inches wider. OK so I wanted a new sleeve that would still allow the new laptop plus sleeve fit into my larger laptop case that holds cables, extension cords, power strip and so on for a complete setup when I go on the road.

I bought what Case Logic sold as a "16 inch" laptop sleeve even though the specs didn't give interior width. Nope, missed by a hair. The Lenovo wouldn't go in. Case went back. Looked at a V7 sleeve but it said the interior size was only 15" wide and my Lenovo's width is 15.3 inches. OK, ordered a Targus 17" sleeve. Gadzooks it was huge. So large the laptop swam around inside and there was no way the package would fit into my laptop briefcase. So....

I bought this Targus A7 16" sleeve because after looking at several ads I found that it would fit a 15.25" wide laptop. Whoopee! My 15.3 " wide Lenovo fits and the pair fit into my briefcase and the price was way less than I started paying.

It's nicely put together with an interior that will protect the laptop from scratching and cushion it against anything awkward in the other compartments. No extra pockets and they aren't needed. A minor thread hanging out from a seam will tuck back in easily and it seems quite nicely put together overall.
on February 8, 2014
is larger in height than expected, but really nice. I can use the extra space to store the power unit for my 15" laptop. Is pretty too.
on May 18, 2014
Its a pretty big case but what I use it for is carrying around my portable monitor. its perfect for that (portable monitor doesn;t have a lid)
on January 22, 2015
nice pouch! holds my usb power monitor! roofor extras too!
on August 26, 2014
very good
on October 11, 2015
Good value, great protection, looks sharp, well constructed
on December 24, 2014
great for the price
on January 26, 2015
A nice case, but like most inexpensive cases, this one has lots on padding on the flat sides, but not enough along the edges and corners where it's needed most. I'm going to have to find something to pad the bottom edge. The shade of purple is nice and dark, but a little redder than pictured.
on August 23, 2014
I ordered this case for my Lenovo Y50, which although it's labeled as a 15 inch, it's a little larger because the screen is a bit wider. The build quality of the case is excellent, it may be cheap in price, but not in quality. I ordered this to go with my Targus Legend IQ, and they go well together. The backpack is excellent, there's just not a copious amount of padding. That's partially personal preference, but I won't knock it. They're both really great products, and you get quality worth twice as much with both items.
on February 23, 2015
Very cheap and reliable! While my Lenovo 15.6 laptop fit rather snugly, which left me with no space for my charger/mouse, I'm still quite happy with my purchase. The purple doesn't show well on the product picture but it is pretty.

See 1 answered question