Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on February 19, 2015
I previously bought two wired Targus Mini-Mice. They were both perfect for about exactly 90 days until they suddenly lost connection. I could jimmy the wire and get the laser on, but as soon as I tried to use it, it would quit. I am hoping for more longevity with the wireless model. The dongle is unobtrusive and fits nicely in my chromebook case. There is also a storage area inside the mouse. The mouse works great, but I have not had it very long yet. I just hope this one lasts.
on September 5, 2015
This is a great case for the money and I would recommend it to anyone who's wanting better case tgana otterbox,griffin case and ballistic case...this remind u so much of a griffin survivor case but a lot better,stronger and tougher and it's truly heavy duty...this case my from here on out unless someone a case better and so far this is best on the market...
on October 4, 2012
Like everyone else has said, this is a very small mouse - the smallest I've ever seen. However, I wanted something portable for traveling with my laptop. I had a Lenovo think pad mouse for about a year (and I thought that was small!) but I left it behind somewhere and now it's gone.

I had some problems with my Lenovo dropping connection periodically. In the few weeks I've had this mouse, it's stayed connected 100% of the time. The Lenovo was very comfortable in my hand from the start. This mouse is taking some getting used to, but the more I use it, the more I proficient I become with it. I have average-sized hands and meaty fingers, and I was afraid that the buttons were going to be too close together at first, but I'm getting the feel for it now. The laser has tracked flawlessly on every surface I've tried it on so far (including wooden & metal desks, leather pad, piece of paper, my pants leg, etc).

Had I known the problems I was going to have with the Lenovo's on & off connection, I would have just saved 25% in price and bought this one in the first place. I'm very happy with this product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2014
Love this mouse, it is small and fits my hand quite well (don1t have a big hand), the sensor is tiny and can be forgotten attached to the PC at a very low risk. The mouse is precise and slides well. It is battery-powered, which I prefer over rechargeable ones which typically loose charge faster. And an on-off switch helps maximizing the battery life (so long as you don't forget to turn it off when finishing using it).
on April 25, 2013
The Targus Wireless Compact Laser Mouse fits well in the hand, and tracks well enough, but the USB receiver protrudes too far from the case of a laptop. One would expect such a receiver to fit flush, but the USB connector is 3/16" too long, and cannot be shortened without destroying it. At 1/5th the price, the Gear Head 3 Button Wireless Mini Optical Travel Mouse, Black/Silver, USB (MP1900W) is not quite as elegant in design, but works just as well, and has a USB receiver that fits much closer to the case.
on January 18, 2013
This Targus Wireless Compact Laser Mouse is a great little mouse, it seems to be very well made and works perfectly. The dongle is inconspicuous and the range is more than sufficient for most needs. I like to use a small mouse with high mouse sensitivity settings so that I can move and select things with just movements of my fingers, and this mouse is perfect for that. The mouse wheel button is a little too stiff, and I use the wheel button a lot, so that is the reason I give the mouse four stars instead of five.
on February 14, 2014
I had been using a corded mini-mouse for my laptop. It worked ok, and was small and portable. I decided to look at wireless models, and am very pleased with this Targus laser mouse. It is much faster/more responsive. I hadn't realized how slow my mouse actually was. And having the wheel allows me to scroll without moving the mouse, which is great when I am sitting on the couch without a proper surface. I am very pleased.
on December 21, 2015
This case was very protective of my new iphone 6+. It made the phone much larger. My only concerns are the cover for the camera lens is hard to put back on after taking off for a picture and I ended up leaving it off. I also felt that I had to touch the screen much more intently to get results than without the cover. It was also difficult to turn the ringer on and off from the switch on the side with the cover. I never immersed it in water, so not sure if it was really rainproof. It did the job though as I dropped my phone a few times and it protected it completely. I loved the color, it was as shown!
on April 30, 2014
I thought it would be bigger. I read that it was small but I guess I didn't realize how small. It looked like a toy or a mouse for an American Girl Doll. I thought I made a mistake, but once I tried it it worked great. It is small for my hand and even small for my 8 and 10 year olds but I just hold it with my fingers like I do with other mouses anyway and it works fine. Working on all surfaces was a must since I use it on the couch and leg and so this does do the trick. I bought it for our Surface, so it fits well being so small. I only use it at home, which really isn't that much, so I'm not sure about the comfort of it over a long period of time. I like it, but if you don't like small mouses than this one is definitely not for you.
on January 6, 2014
Love the product and works really well with my laptop, however i can see that people with larger hands (or even medium hands) could find it maybe annoying because the mouse is so tiny. i have tiny hands and it's perfect for me and i use it everyday in the office but i would think that this might be little too small for people with big hands! Seems like Targus makes really good computer related products!