4.0 out of 5 stars Targus wireless mouse
Bought this mouse as a gift for my daughter and she loves it! Easy to use and the USB adapter is small which is really great. I have been using the same mouse now for over a year and it works great. I am very happy as is my daughter with this mouse.
Published on November 10, 2010 by Richard Gigliotti

2.0 out of 5 stars Very BAD product, don't buy it !!
Published 19 months ago by Ernesto Espinola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Targus wireless mouse, November 10, 2010
This review is from: Targus Wireless Optical Mouse AMW50US (Black with Gray) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, January 23, 2011
I purchased this product recently and find it to be excellent in design and quality so far. I especially like the small usb receiver and convenience of the storage space (snaps in) on the bottom of the mouse since I constantly lose small items like this. The speed of the mouse is fantastic. At first, I thought it was not working, but realized that it was moving so fast, I was not seeing it. The connection took only a few seconds. After plugging in the usb receiver and inserting the batteries, it was ready for use. I purchased it from CVS ($24.99, but got it cheaper after using rewards earnings). Hopefully, the issues reported by other users will not occur. At this time, I would rate this as an exceptional product. I love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very BAD product, don't buy it !!, August 6, 2013
I bought it considering my old experience with my previous mouse which was the same brand; unfortunately I couldn't find the same model, so I bought this junk. It is imprecise, the right button is hard and it only responds if I press the very edge. And while I'm fixing my pictures, sometimes the left button does not respond as fast as it should, and it drags part of the image causing that I have to go back to re-fix it. If you are looking for a precise, easy-to-use mouse this is definitely NOT the choice!

4.0 out of 5 stars works great,feels cheap, March 10, 2010
The targus wireless optical mouse works great. Smooth wheel and accurate tracking. Not as solid of a feel and is a lower profile then my microsoft optical mouse but worth the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars USB broke, December 7, 2012
Cathy Weil (macomb twp MI) - See all my reviews
The mouse itself is great for the price, however the USB piece didn't last very long. It came apart after a few weeks and you can not order just that piece :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped working, December 30, 2013
right click becomes unresponsive after a month or using. terrible mouse do not buy or you will end up having to buy another one again

1.0 out of 5 stars Stops working in a month; issue not addressed in owners manual., October 4, 2011
This just stopped working after a month. Found the owner's manual at their web site but the manual does not provide any troubleshooting or FAQs for problems. Back to a corded mouse, but not going back to Targus.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT recommended, September 6, 2011
This mouse may be inexpensive and sleek, but it is not worth the money. There is no Targus driver, so there's no real way to customize items on the mouse, other than what Windows offers for an HID mouse. For the mac, it's worse. On either OS, customizing the mouse options are not near as detailed as they could be.

As a pointing device, it's average. When first plugged in, it takes a while to be recognized, and once it is, the pointing is too fast and erratic. It can be slowed down in the generic control panel settings for the mouse. The right mouse button is a little tougher than the left to click.

The worst feature, however, is the scroll wheel itself. It scrolls down a few parts of a screen, but if you want to scroll down again, it pops you back up to the top, then down a little and, back and forth until you're forced to mouse over to the screen's scroll bar. That issue alone is enough to make me regret buying it. This mouse is relegated to being for back-up, emergency use only.

2.0 out of 5 stars works sometimes, September 5, 2010
The most temperamental mouse I ever tried. You need to insert and remove it in the USB drive repeatedly until it is inspired to work. After 10 tries this morning, I'm giving up. If you're lucky enough to get the thing to work, the tracking is fine and the scrolling is smooth...but who needs the hassle?

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Wheel, October 4, 2010
I thought this worked well for the first month.
Now the scroll wheel doesn't work right and it makes my screen jump up and down, making me literally nauseous.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›