Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tarot For Dummies
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 30, 2016
This book has been a very important tool in learning to read the tarot. An access of knowledge and personal experiences makes the book relatable and easy to read. I highly recommend the book especially if you are learning how to link tarot and astrology.
on April 23, 2016
Keeping close to my heart. It gives me reasons for more positive moments
on January 25, 2016
I purchased the book used, but I don't care. It didn't even seem as used as I though it was going to be. This is the first for Dummies book I've ever purchased lol
VINE VOICEon January 25, 2016
excellent book
i got it used because i already had the tarot cards that come with the set
highly recommended
on November 16, 2015
good
on July 30, 2015
BOTA grad puts a spiritual spin on reading the tarot.
on April 13, 2015
I hated this book, it's badly written, confusing. It's more likely written BY a dummy than FOR dummies.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2015
This is THE book if you want to really delve into the meaning of the Tarot cards. The symbolism of each card is thoroughly explained, and thought provoking questions are put forth for each one. These questions allow you to delve into your inner workings when you draw a particular card in a reading.

This is an excellent investment for any practitioner of the tarot or any average Joe just looking to expand his/her knowledge.
on July 29, 2014
IT IS WHAT IT IS...
on March 19, 2014
I am a beginner to the Tarot. I felt a little overwhelmed by other Tarot books that to me were very wordy and complex. I love the "For Dummies" series because it breaks it down and simplifies everything from how to pick your first Tarot deck to the definition of each card. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend it to someone just getting started in studying the Tarot.