Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
I have been getting cherry juice in the concentrate for years. One seller said it will stay good for 1 month after opening in the fridge. Also this can be put in the freezer and will stay good for a year, and it will pour right out of the freezer so I never have to thaw it out. This is what I do since it takes me a month to finish a quart bottle.
Jul 29, 2011 by ROBERT J. VONGRUENIGEN
vote
We noticed a difference in joint pain the first week, I noticed better sleeping after 1 and half weeks. We drink an 8 ounce glass per day, sometimes more. Cheaper than perscription anti-inflamatory drugs.
Aug 18, 2013 by jazzbit
vote
does have sugar in it? Sep 19, 2013
There is no added sugar in this product. And it is so concentrated that it only takes about 1-2 tablespoons of the juice in an 8-ounce cup of water to drink make a nice cherry juice beverage. Then I add 2 teaspoons of sugar before I drink it.
Sep 19, 2013 by Mary D.
votes
sometimes. I still wake up every couple of hours it gets very annoying I also take it because it is supposed to be good for you joints.
Jul 31, 2013 by Germania
votes
The ingredients list "black cherry juice concentrate". This stuff is great!
Nov 22, 2014 by J. Sprague
votes
They are Plastic bottles, great stuff too!
Jul 28, 2014 by Melody Sutter Fisher
votes
yes but shipping on the company website is about $16-18 also
Jan 3, 2014 by BY Gary H
votes
I've taken it as one tablespoon in the morning and one in the evening to balance out its effectiveness. However, sometimes when I forget to take it in the morning I just take two tablespoons in the evening. Both seem to work equally well. I think simply remembering to take two tablespoons each day is the most sensible criteria and not worry too much about doing it "just right".
Sep 6, 2013 by Bob
votes
According to the article Improved Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Potential in Mice Consuming Sour Cherry Juice (Prunus Cerasus cv. Maraska) (Saric) Plant Foods Human Nutrition 2009; 64:231-237 Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate delivers the highest levels of anthocyanin (as compared to Tart Cherry Juice and Tart Cherry Juice Capsules).
Mar 30, 2014 by therealmccoy
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers