5.0 out of 5 stars PURRRFECT BLUSH!!!
This product is easy to apply, with the hand has the perfect color and texture to give the cheeks the look to be touched by the sun naturally ( not that pink glossy fake appearance of other products).

Love it! Will recommend it to anyone!
Last forever too, a little amount goes a long way!
Published on January 14, 2008 by Maria Kiki

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay...leaves face sticky
This is just okay...I mean it does give your cheeks a pretty pink color, but it doesn't "stain" and isn't "super long lasting" and worst of all it gives your face a little bit of a sticky shiny look/feel. Only real plus is that it smells nice.
Published 10 months ago by Gina Britton

5.0 out of 5 stars PURRRFECT BLUSH!!!, January 14, 2008

Love it! Will recommend it to anyone!
Last forever too, a little amount goes a long way!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay...leaves face sticky, September 11, 2013
Gina Britton (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, February 22, 2011
I'm very pleased with this stain -- it has great staying power and the color is very, very natural. At first the price seemed like a lot, but I learned a hard lesson when I tried two "drugstore" brand stains -- $10 each, so not cheap either --that turned out to be worthless. Wish I'd bought this first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., August 8, 2009
M.H.B. (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for two years--the same one I bought two years ago. (I'm sure that's against some Glamour make-up rules, but the make-up doesn't look or smell off). It is long-lasting both in terms of application and length of wear on my cheeks. It smells good and has a great, neutral color. Also works great as a lip stain in a pinch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Tarte, January 5, 2014
Love this...perfect color for me...blonde and fair. It goes on creamy but quickly dries to powder, matte. Good for "older girls"

5.0 out of 5 stars great color!, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Tarte Cosmetics Cheek Stain 1 oz. (Health and Beauty)
Great color. Easy to blend and contour with bronzer and foundation. I love the light fruity smell. Overall, I am very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Product, September 3, 2011
This review is from: Tarte Cosmetics Cheek Stain 1 oz. (Health and Beauty)
This is an excellent color for those from fair to medium warm tone skin color. This lasts all day, put it on once and no need to check your face for the rest of the day. As someone who doesn't wear foundation this helps to give that little extra color all day.

Also, cannot beat the Amazon price, much better than other retailers.

5.0 out of 5 stars best blush ever, May 21, 2009
If you don't want to look like you are wearing makeup, this is the blush for you. It is so natural looking, I believe it is undetectable. It gives my face a healthy glow, like it's lit from within. Initially I thought it was expensive, but a little goes a long way. It will be quite a while before I need to repurchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars leaves you with a long lasting glow!, March 4, 2009
i have used cheek gels for years, mainly origins, but have been on the look out for a new one , i saw this and thought i'd give it a try. it's good! long lasting andyou only need a dab so it will last years! gels are still the best as they don't rub off, but this is also worth a try
mandy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very neat product., February 8, 2008
I really like this blush. I almost always reach for my mineral blush, but this is a great option for days when I want to be more fresh-faced. It has to be applied with a light hand but looks very natural. Good price for the quantity!

Tarte Cosmetics Cheek Stain 1 oz.
Out of stock