4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product for the price

3.0 out of 5 stars Increased volume
Published on March 29, 2012 by Marie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product for the price, May 13, 2012
Amazon Customer (Escondido, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've been using this product for about two months and I think you get what you pay for, meaning I upgraded from the M.A.C. lash enhancer ($30) and feel that I'm getting more bang for my buck. I like that the application is once a day, and I go back and forth between morning and night. Pros: price, plant based ingredients, availability (I buy mine at Sephora). Cons: some mild stinging if product gets in eyes, glue-like substance along lash line which obscures vision (over application?), no lasting effects (when I forget to apply product lashes start falling out again within 48 hours). Bottom line: an affordable version of the new OTC lash enhancers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price for this product, June 3, 2014
Sonya (Wilmington Delaware) - See all my reviews
I have been using this stuff for about 3 years. It started off around $50 and if you could catch it at Sephora at the right time you could get one for free with a purchase of one. These days this product is over $70 at Sephora for just one. This price is amazing. it also is the new one in the greyish platinum colored to knock the old one in the navy blue tube so be assured that your product is fresh and not expired. If you are a fan of this product this is the best price around. Add to cart!

3.0 out of 5 stars Increased volume, March 29, 2012
I used 2 tubes of this eyelash enhancer and definitely saw an increase in volume. I also used on the lower lash and within a month or so a bare area had filled in. Unfortunately, I did not see much in the way of length increase and about halfway through the second tube my results plateaued completely. If you are looking for a lash enhancer with natural ingredients Tarte is touted as such but I think your results will be limited. Defintely helps with fullness. Note: I did not experience any burning, stinging or other irritation with Tarte.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2014
Works great for thinning eyelashes. Will order again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned it..., November 28, 2010
I really wanted to like this product. I love all of Tarte's other products (especially their lip glosses). I was excited because this lash enhancer claimed to be natural (not so sure about this after looking at the ingredient list). When I applied it there was a burning sensation that lasted for hours! I decided it wasn't worth the pain and returned it.

See my full review -- [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars All natural product, January 19, 2012
Excellent product that works very well. I like the fact that it's a totally natural lash enhancer as opposed to all other chemically generated ones. The ingredients are derived from plants and fruit.