5.0 out of 5 stars Best value
This is simply the best tiny binocular that you can buy for under $20. Images are crispy, it is very easy to focus. You can also compensate the difference of vision between your eyes because you can rotate the right eyepiece. Although diameter is only 21mm, I've got better images than those that I get with another more expensive binos I have (they are 10x25). Because...
Published on May 17, 2008 by J. Stoll

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for?
For the price, it's difficult to find fault with these binoculars. Tasco is evidently trying hard to make a high-value product (not just a toy) at an extremely competitive price. They are light, small, reasonably solid, and for the price I never worry about taking them into situations where they might get a little wet or a little mechanical abuse (e.g., bumps or...
Published on March 10, 2007 by intJohn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 445 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My Security Partner, April 9, 2011
In my line of work / play I have found this item to be my best weapon. I can plac it in my front shirt pocket and or pants. It gather light at dusk/night revy well. I use it for hunting and work. I have to clean my lenes about 2-3 times a year and I have not had any scratches in several years. Just on of my best pair of eyes!

5.0 out of 5 stars tasco binocular, January 21, 2013
The tasco binocular is low priced, works well, views clearly and feels well made.
There is nothing to dislike.
So I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great binoculars for the price!, June 23, 2009
I bought these binoculars for my granddaughter so she could enjoy birdwatching and exploring on her own. These sure do fit the bill. They're easy for her small hands to handle and they're powerful enough to make them really fun to use. We've even taken these to the theatre. Again, they are small enough to carry easily and they worked great. I find myself grabbing these for the theatre too. You can't beat this pair of binoculars for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bluurrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy, January 19, 2012
Flat Six (Left Coast, United States) - See all my reviews
I had modest expectations for a set of $12 miniature binoculars but even then I think I might have been asking too much from these binoculars. No matter what I tried I couldn't get them to focus. Standard adjustment process: cover right objective, use center dial to focus left objective on fine resolution target. Check. Cover left objective, leave center dial untouched, bring right objective into focus using only eyepiece correction adjustment. Check. Uncover both objectives; target should be in perfect focus -- %&*#$?!!!.

Viewing one objective at a time it's obvious these have a LOT of image degradation and distortion off-center; anything you're viewing that's not in the exact center of the image is un-viewable. Might've just received a bad pair that got by Quality Control; Amazon made it right with a refund. On the other hand, I also bought a pair of 8X21 Bushnells for a couple dollars more (Bushnell Powerview 8x21 Compact Folding Roof Prism Binocular) that work beautifully and are worth twice what I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BINOCULARS FOR A LITTLE MONEY, September 1, 2010
I bought these binoculars after reading so many positive reviews about them, and they do not disappoint. They're perfect for backyard bird or butterfly watching. Images are sharp and clear. I needed something light to hold because I am recovering from a broken shoulder, and can't hold anything heavy for long. These are PERFECT for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars These binoculars ae great!!, June 3, 2009
When I first opened the package I thought the binoculars I had ordered could not be much for they were very small. Much to my surprise, they are very powerful and extremely easy to use. They are small enough to fit in my cmaera case, so now I take both my camera and binoculars with me when I travel, in one easy carry case. I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, May 12, 2007
Dustin Houchin (Newport News, VA) - See all my reviews
I needed a pair of binoculars for bird watching. These were a cheap option with a known brand name. They serve their function well, and you cannot beat the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tasco 8x21 are a much better pair of binoculars, September 18, 2012
This review is from: Tasco Essentials Binocular (Electronics)
Bought a pair of these from a big box outfit yesterday. Took 'em home and pit 'em against the legendary Tasco 8x21 set.

1. The 8x21s were much more pleasing to look through

2. The 8x21s are clear throughout. The 10x25s are barely clear in the center and terribly fuzzy and distorted beyond the center point.

3. Of course the 10x25s are higher powered, but I believe I could still make out a whisker more detail with the 8x21s.

4. Eye relief is similar on each, but since the outer edges of the 10x25s are distorted, they have, essentially less eye relief and thus the 8x21s have a wider field of vision

5. The 8x21s are more compact

6. My 8x21s are every bit as clear as my more expensive and much larger and heavier Barska Atlantic 8x32s. The only benefit to the larger pair is the larger field of vision

7. The Tasco 10x25s might be the worst pair of binoculars I have ever had the displeasure of peering through. I returned them within about an hour of purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasco 8X21 binocs have a clearer image., April 1, 2013
Imjusta Reviewer (Oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
Buy the Tasco 8X21 binocs instead. These are okay but not as clear as what you will see with those.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, March 6, 2013
This arrived in a timely manner.
It is compact enough to carry on my hikes and works fine. The viewing area is smaller than I expected and the next purchase of binoculars will have a larger viewing area but I realize that that is due to the compactness of item and is not a defect.
I am quite pleased with is and would recommend it to others.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 445 | Next ›

Tasco Essentials 10x25 Compact Binocular (Black)
$18.95 $13.79