From the Manufacturer
Long-range accuracy is a critical factor when considering a scope for either varmint or target shooting applications. And Tasco Target and Varmint riflescopes are designed to offer dedicated target and varmint shooters precise performance advantages. First and foremost, the entire line shares high-quality, multi-coated optics for crystal-clear, high-resolution images. Large objective lenses deliver impressive brightness, while the 1/4 or 1/8 minute click windage and elevation adjustments make fine-tuning accuracy not only possible but simple. The rugged waterproof, fogproof and shockproof construction ensures that all Tasco Target and Varmint scopes are engineered to meet the exacting demands of the most accurate shooters.
A premium quality, long-range target and varmint scope, it features a 1/8" M.O.A. DOT reticle.
- 6-24 variable magnification
- 44mm objective lens
- Black finish
- Fully multi-coated (all air-to glass surfaces have multiple films).
- What the Numbers Mean: The numbers for each scope tell you the scopeÕs power or magnification rating, whether the magnification can be increased or decreased with a zoom dial, and the diameter of the objective lens. So, a 3-9x40mm is a scope with a variable zoom magnification from 3x to 9x with a 40 millimeter objective lens.
- How Much Magnification: Because high-powered riflescopes have a smaller field-of-view than a lower powered scope, choose your magnification with the distance you will be shooting in mind. Use low power for close shots in brush or deep woods and high power when hunting distant game in the mountains, open fields and prairie.
- Fixed vs. Zoom Magnification: Variable power scopes, or zooms, offer the benefits of high, medium and low powers, all in one scope. Zooms are particularly advantageous in changing light, weather, environmental conditions or geographic locations and when you're hunting different types of game. In short, variables enable the hunter to use the scope under various circumstances--from close-in brush hunting to open range hunting. Fixed or low power scopes are recommended for hunting dangerous game, especially at close range or in dense foliage where a wide field of view is required and where a mistake in distance estimation could have dire consequences.
Tasco 6-24x44mm Target / Varmint Riflescope. A premium quality, long-range target and varmint scope with 1/8 M.O.A. DOT reticle: Magnifications: 6-24x; F.O.V.: 15'-4 1/2' @ 100 yards; Objective lens diameter: 44 mm; Eye relief: 3"; Exit pupil: 7.33 mm @ 6x / 1.8 mm @ 24x; Crosshair reticle with 1/8" dot; Windage / elevation: 1/8 M.O.A glove-grip turrets; Fully multi-coated optics for crisp, glare-free images; Eyebell focus; Parallax setting: Adjustable objective, 25 yards to infinity; 1" tube dia.; 19 1/2 ozs.; 16 1/2" l.; Black matte, all weather finish. Order yours today! WARNING: Shipping restrictions apply to the product(s) above under some jurisdictions. Known Age, State and Local shipping restrictions are applied at Checkout and may result in changes to an order. Tasco 6-24x44mm Target / Varmint Riflescope