5.0 out of 5 stars Great and convenient
Very nice basket, not too small, saved time and person enjoyed getting it. Would order again in the future if needed. Thanks
Published 23 months ago by michele

1.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY Disappointed
Published 18 months ago by shell

1.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY Disappointed, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Taste of Italy Gift Baskets Italian Collection (Grocery)
I ordered this for my father for father's day. This basket was not what was advertised and the items enclosed were sample size. Not only were they small, we did not receive all of the items that that should have been in the basket the olives and mozz crisps were missing. I would not recommend this I only gave 1 star because I had to. This basket was very embarrassing as a gift..

1.0 out of 5 stars was miserable, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Taste of Italy Gift Baskets Italian Collection (Grocery)
the size was just, not small, was smaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll
to expensive to be just mini, mini samples without any character just very nice presentation an beautiful mini boxes.
Not Recommendable. A Complete Fiasco.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong/Incomplete Basket!, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Taste of Italy Gift Baskets Italian Collection (Grocery)
I ordered my basket based on the items that were listed and pictured. What arrived as a gift was a basket with only a few items and some were missing. Also, the items that were in the basket were 50% what I ordered and 50% what I did not order. The nuts were not cinnamon and they were all natural fruit and nuts. Funny thing was, is that I never ordered nuts anyway. I ordered a basket with 2 fancy olive oil glass containers and those were not included. They sent a random basket of items. Now I am just hoping that the items are still good since so many people complained that they were stale when they arrived. Horrible gift, yes I agree and if I wasn't in such a hurry to order, I would have noticed the horrible reviews earlier and saved myself a lot of time and money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible gift.., January 22, 2014
This review is from: Taste of Italy Gift Baskets Italian Collection (Grocery)
I sent this to my mother in law for a christmas gift and what a waste of money. I did not know it was such a bad gift until she came to visit 3 weeks later!! She said the nuts were so bad she had to spit out. The cookies were not that great either. Such a disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars everything is VERY mini, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Taste of Italy Gift Baskets Italian Collection (Grocery)
I would have rather had one larger oil vase and olive oil than two tiny of each. They are like airline size. It looks a lot better online than in person.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed!, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Taste of Italy Gift Baskets Italian Collection (Grocery)
Most items were stale and very small. It seems they put more effort in wrapping then in quality products. I was very disappointed since I ordered two baskets as gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and convenient, January 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Italian Mother, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Taste of Italy Gift Baskets Italian Collection (Grocery)
This was a great item for my Italian Mother for Mother's Day! She is very picky about food and she loved this one. Good size and quality of items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Taste of Italy Gift Baskets Italian Collection (Grocery)
Ordered for my daughter. Had it shipped directly to her in Texas. Arrived just as promised. She loved it. Said it was the perfect gift and everything in it was exactly what she could have wanted. Happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Taste of Italy Gift Baskets Italian Collection (Grocery)
This was such a popular Christmas gift for family and friends! They all loved the assortment of items in the basket. Will definitely order as a gift again for others.