Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 13, 2013
I ordered this for my father for father's day. This basket was not what was advertised and the items enclosed were sample size. Not only were they small, we did not receive all of the items that that should have been in the basket the olives and mozz crisps were missing. I would not recommend this I only gave 1 star because I had to. This basket was very embarrassing as a gift..
on May 9, 2013
the size was just, not small, was smaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll
to expensive to be just mini, mini samples without any character just very nice presentation an beautiful mini boxes.
Not Recommendable. A Complete Fiasco.
on February 21, 2014
I ordered my basket based on the items that were listed and pictured. What arrived as a gift was a basket with only a few items and some were missing. Also, the items that were in the basket were 50% what I ordered and 50% what I did not order. The nuts were not cinnamon and they were all natural fruit and nuts. Funny thing was, is that I never ordered nuts anyway. I ordered a basket with 2 fancy olive oil glass containers and those were not included. They sent a random basket of items. Now I am just hoping that the items are still good since so many people complained that they were stale when they arrived. Horrible gift, yes I agree and if I wasn't in such a hurry to order, I would have noticed the horrible reviews earlier and saved myself a lot of time and money.
on December 24, 2013
I would have rather had one larger oil vase and olive oil than two tiny of each. They are like airline size. It looks a lot better online than in person.
on January 6, 2014
Most items were stale and very small. It seems they put more effort in wrapping then in quality products. I was very disappointed since I ordered two baskets as gifts.
on January 22, 2014
I sent this to my mother in law for a christmas gift and what a waste of money. I did not know it was such a bad gift until she came to visit 3 weeks later!! She said the nuts were so bad she had to spit out. The cookies were not that great either. Such a disappointment.
on January 21, 2016
This is a great gift basket!! It is bigger than I picture it and is packed with tons of goodies! We purchased it as a gift and couldn't be more pleased! It is beautiful organized and was packaged wonderfully! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great gift or just to add some wonderful Italian food to your kitchen!
review image
on April 22, 2014
Ordered for my daughter. Had it shipped directly to her in Texas. Arrived just as promised. She loved it. Said it was the perfect gift and everything in it was exactly what she could have wanted. Happy with this purchase!
on May 25, 2013
i bought this as a gift for a friend who broke her ankle. She lives far away and I couldn't be there to help her out, but this was a really nice way to let her know I was thinking about her. We are both Italian and love to cook, so this was the perfect gift! I was happy to find something that wasn't the typical gift basket. Flowers are lovely, but soon die. This is a better way to lift someones spirits a little.
on February 23, 2016
I bought this as a gift, and the recipients said the crackers were terrible, tasting like cardboard. I was disappointed when I heard this, since it was a gift and I wanted something nice to arrive for them.