Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on June 13, 2013
I ordered this for my father for father's day. This basket was not what was advertised and the items enclosed were sample size. Not only were they small, we did not receive all of the items that that should have been in the basket the olives and mozz crisps were missing. I would not recommend this I only gave 1 star because I had to. This basket was very embarrassing as a gift..
0Comment31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2013
the size was just, not small, was smaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll
to expensive to be just mini, mini samples without any character just very nice presentation an beautiful mini boxes.
Not Recommendable. A Complete Fiasco.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2014
I ordered my basket based on the items that were listed and pictured. What arrived as a gift was a basket with only a few items and some were missing. Also, the items that were in the basket were 50% what I ordered and 50% what I did not order. The nuts were not cinnamon and they were all natural fruit and nuts. Funny thing was, is that I never ordered nuts anyway. I ordered a basket with 2 fancy olive oil glass containers and those were not included. They sent a random basket of items. Now I am just hoping that the items are still good since so many people complained that they were stale when they arrived. Horrible gift, yes I agree and if I wasn't in such a hurry to order, I would have noticed the horrible reviews earlier and saved myself a lot of time and money.
on December 24, 2013
I would have rather had one larger oil vase and olive oil than two tiny of each. They are like airline size. It looks a lot better online than in person.
on January 6, 2014
Most items were stale and very small. It seems they put more effort in wrapping then in quality products. I was very disappointed since I ordered two baskets as gifts.
on January 22, 2014
I sent this to my mother in law for a christmas gift and what a waste of money. I did not know it was such a bad gift until she came to visit 3 weeks later!! She said the nuts were so bad she had to spit out. The cookies were not that great either. Such a disappointment.
on April 22, 2014
Ordered for my daughter. Had it shipped directly to her in Texas. Arrived just as promised. She loved it. Said it was the perfect gift and everything in it was exactly what she could have wanted. Happy with this purchase!
on December 27, 2014
The basket did not contain all of the items listed in the product description. It was nicely packaged. The items received were mostly made in New Jersey. It does seem to be decent quality.
on October 23, 2013
This was a gift for my mother's birthday and she absolutely loved it! It came just in time for a family reunion/birthday bash and was enjoyed by everyone!

Thanks!
on January 15, 2014
This was such a popular Christmas gift for family and friends! They all loved the assortment of items in the basket. Will definitely order as a gift again for others.