5.0 out of 5 stars Too yummy to put down
This is a great book for casseroles, every one has a great picture and a shared review of someone who has found the particular recipe perfect for their family or a church supper or just the crowd coming over after a football game. I especially like the fact the print is clear and easy to read. And the hints and suggestions for making, making it easier.
Published 16 months ago by P. E. Hoover

3.0 out of 5 stars i like the recipes
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Too yummy to put down, September 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have, March 13, 2014
Easy recipes for new cooks or seasoned cooks. Not sure what to prepare for dinner, Easy, just look up main ingredient and there will be several recipes. I have shared book with several and I have prepared several recipes and shared with neighbors. They love them all

3.0 out of 5 stars i like the recipes, August 5, 2013
This review is from: Taste of Home: Casseroles: 377 Dishes for Families, Potlucks & Parties (Kindle Edition)
I have the kindle version. and I do love the recipes, it comes in handy at work. i need to have a hot dish everyday at work and after a few weeks you start to think huh what am i gonna make. so this book is great, other than it is not that easy to read on my kindle fire hd 8.9. idk why cuz i have other recipe books and there are much easier to read. this book also seems to freeze up on me or show the same page twice. none of my other books do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great one!, January 18, 2013
What can I say I'm addicted to these cookbooks! I own roughly 6 of the Taste of Home cookbooks and love them all. The recipes always taste great and I never have to worry when making something new if my family is going to like it (including my 2 year old daughter). The ingredients are simple and typically things you can stalk up on for future recipes (like canned goods). There are a variety of serving sizes throughout the recipes so it's easy to find something to feed a crowd or our family of three. Keep up the great work Taste of Home!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes there are recipes online but I like to have a book to leaf through, January 16, 2015
I am not a cook. But I do eat and have to feed my family. Yes there are recipes online but I like to have a book to leaf through, one with pictures to show how delicious the prepared dish looks. These seem to be tried and true recipes submitted by ordinary people who can cook. I've had the book a week now and have made three recipes. Each came out perfectly. They were easy with normal ingredients. No diet recipes here folks, just good comfort food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Because casseroles just get better and better and reheat so well, November 16, 2014
Because casseroles just get better and better and reheat so well! These recipes are fantastic and look really good when presented at table. It looks like a lot more work went into them than actually did. And the ingredients are relatively healthy as opposed to fried foods and such. Another good one for the bachelor kitchen as portions can be packed for lunches next day for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Recipes, June 30, 2013
Meadow (Allentown, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I found many recipes that were very good. I like the way it was broken down. Another Taste of Home Favoite.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book every cook should use it, June 9, 2013
great book very nice recipes of the book i am using the recipes of this book
ifind the recipes easyn to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginning cooks, May 12, 2013
I bought this and asked my 11 year old to find recipes he might like. Then I asked him to make a grocery list. He was excited to try making some dishes on his own, and all four recipes he's tried so far are keepers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook!, April 25, 2013
Have looked through many recipes in this book, all look delicious and easy and quick to make! Can't wait to try some! Makes an awesome gift! Will be trying some soon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›